Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy) #1!!

vlexbvker

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

So like is pop music that dead for it to be #17 on the hot 100? It's weird to me that the #1 pop song isn't in the top 10 of the overall charts. 

Radio is shunning her, and that's killing her on the Hot 100.  If radio got on board with what people wanted to hear, she'd be Top 10 by now.  

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Radio is shunning her, and that's killing her on the Hot 100.  If radio got on board with what people wanted to hear, she'd be Top 10 by now.  

Exactly. She had so many requests and made so many countdowns yet they play Justin's awful song that came out ages ago 

Just now, I'mAMomNow said:

I don't care what anyone says, I love MM. The production is so lush and her voice sounds amazing. Perfect song to blast in the car, so I'm mad that radio isn't supporting it.

It really is!  They play it here in Philly tho Philly always play Britney on the Pop stations 

Get dat mild hit,Brinty:saycheese:

This is such an injustice. Make Me remains one of her best lead singles. I'm still not sick of it and no I'm not over the music video fiasco.:donewithit:

I just can't with old *** songs coming on the radio like "call me maybe" and **** while Britney is no where to be found.  Like ,they're sabotaging her,I swear!:letitburn:

F*ckin' US Radios! Ugh! 

Spins                          Spins+                            Bullet                          Bullet+                         Aud                Aud+

4543 -85 -201 -106 21.904 -0.176

I don't really know how to read those numbers. But those huge negatives, are they both indicators that the song is free-falling on radios? I hope not. :(

Archived