So Britney knew Xtina copied her?

over-protected-life

6 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

what if the joke is on you :crying11:

britney stans gonna buy it still tho - even if she shot neyde as the cover :hahaha:

9 minutes ago, Hispanicney said:

She's a mom now.

This "Im a mom now" thing gets me everytime .:hype: that was actually the real title of B8. Bronna Joanne was just a last minute name change. :donewithit:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jamesblue said:

That made me curious if kim k has that person tho. But yeah 2007 britney social media was really wild and entertaining. Im not hoping for drama in her life but i hope she could be as spontaneous now.

Britney's current IG account reminds me so much of her old website from 2004-2007 so that's why I'm inclined to believe she herself is posting on her IG account :tbh: 

2 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

that's right but a lot of people thought that she was copying christina, now you(op or whoever thinks the same thing) do the same thing, stop it already.britney didn't invent anything either.sometimes singers copy each other, ı'm not denying that but christina's stripped was so different than britney's albums yet people still think she copied her in dirrty and it's not that similar to slave.there was/are a lot of videos like that, songs that are about partying/dancing etc are mostly have similar videos.and after that christina released back to basics which was totally different from britney's works, people kept comparing.their style was similar in 1999. that's it.this issue is so unnecessary now.

I do believe Dirty was somewhat Britney i spired and thats okay because I'm sure Britney is somewhat influenced by Xtina at times but unlike Britney who does credit who inspires her, Xtina thinks what she does is very original and thats what bugs me. Especially since Stripped is almost like Pink's misunderstood and I think critics were stating that because of the emotional content in both albums.

3 hours ago, jamesblue said:

Yeah she named it some other crazy names too. She asked fans to help her decide the name for the purported blackout album. It wasnt blackout that time still. She also posted bunch of passive agressive stuff bout her mom back then. She was seeing red :angietea:

What did she say about her mom?

4 hours ago, over-protected-life said:

Back when she had more control of her website with posting letters and sharing videos

@0:52 there's a video showing Xtina VS Brit 

not sure what it says cause it's a LQ video but in guessing it's a Radar mixed with Keeps Gettin' Better? 

Is it just me or this was filmed the same day as some of the FTR footage?

Same outfit, same location :orly:

22 minutes ago, Dolce said:

What did she say about her mom?

i forgot the exact words. but from what i can remember something that is worded in an ironic way questioning her mother's parenting skills. there were also news back then saying they had this slapfest. in her website too, she mentioned something about her 'victoria secret underwear' directly addressing her crotch shots. she was so quick to directly respond thru social media back then. and we're very sure it wasnt larry doing that. :tiffanynod:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I do believe Dirty was somewhat Britney i spired and thats okay because I'm sure Britney is somewhat influenced by Xtina at times but unlike Britney who does credit who inspires her, Xtina thinks what she does is very original and thats what bugs me. Especially since Stripped is almost like Pink's misunderstood and I think critics were stating that because of the emotional content in both albums.

pink released that album in 2001 and christina released stripped in 2002 but christina didn't decide to make an album like that in 2002, she told what kind of music she wanted to do in earlier years and stripped was what she described.people thought she was doing electro pop/futuristic  album when she released bionic but if ı'm not mistaken in 2007 she said she wanted to do a futuristic album when she was still in her back to basics era.people always say things like you said about christina but she usually makes up her mind about what kind of music she wants to do years before making an album, it always happened this way except for her debut album and maybe lotus.ı'm not saying that she doesn't get inspiration from anyone though, everybody does.

Archived