So Britney knew Xtina copied her?

over-protected-life

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those crazy updates on her website back in 2007 like her naming then B5 as "like lindsay lohan like..." Was that her? Somehow i keep doubting shes really using social media. Like i know her ig and twitter must be real but updated thru an assistant like britney would tell the assistamt what to post or something

3 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

Those crazy updates on her website back in 2007 like her naming then B5 as "like lindsay lohan like..." Was that her? Somehow i keep doubting shes really using social media. Like i know her ig and twitter must be real but updated thru an assistant like britney would tell the assistamt what to post or something

Celebrities got a community manager to handle all of their social media accounts. Back in 2007, it was all her.

2 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Celebrities got a community manager to handle all of their social media accounts. Back in 2007, it was all her.

That made me curious if kim k has that person tho. But yeah 2007 britney social media was really wild and entertaining. Im not hoping for drama in her life but i hope she could be as spontaneous now.

23 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

This really happened? :orangu2:

9 minutes ago, Looukas said:

This really happened? :orangu2:

Yeah she named it some other crazy names too. She asked fans to help her decide the name for the purported blackout album. It wasnt blackout that time still. She also posted bunch of passive agressive stuff bout her mom back then. She was seeing red :angietea:

tumblr_mu3qvqqEFp1sgwa6oo1_500.jpg

30 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

That made me curious if kim k has that person tho. But yeah 2007 britney social media was really wild and entertaining. Im not hoping for drama in her life but i hope she could be as spontaneous now.

well, she kinda is. We know all of those quotes, dancing randomly videos and such are from her, but I get what you mean.

17 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

Yeah she named it some other crazy names too. She asked fans to help her decide the name for the purported blackout album. It wasnt blackout that time still. She also posted bunch of passive agressive stuff bout her mom back then. She was seeing red :angietea:

Dignity? :gloria: had Hilary's album come out later? :orangu2::orangu: (not trying to start anything... just asking)

4 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Dignity? :gloria: had Hilary's album come out later? :orangu2::orangu: (not trying to start anything... just asking)

Well britney was the template "**** pop singer" so no wonder. But you gotta love this spontaneity she no longer exhibits now (except on few select moments - her lipping to MJ in the car with her kids)

1 minute ago, jamesblue said:

Well britney was the template "**** pop singer" so no wonder. But you gotta love this spontaneity she no longer exhibits now (except on few select moments - her lipping to MJ in the car with her kids)

Yeah that's definitely something I miss about her! :) you never knew what to expect from her (in a good way)! I think, as you pointed out, she is still spontaneous but only/mostly in her personal life. I've over time realized her anxiety/fear is aimed towards the media (understandably since The Media jsut made "that" time in her life worse)

24 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Theres only so much you can do with a circus theme. Xtina didn't invent it. :xcuseme:

that's right but a lot of people thought that she was copying christina, now you(op or whoever thinks the same thing) do the same thing, stop it already.britney didn't invent anything either.sometimes singers copy each other, ı'm not denying that but christina's stripped was so different than britney's albums yet people still think she copied her in dirrty and it's not that similar to slave.there was/are a lot of videos like that, songs that are about partying/dancing etc are mostly have similar videos.and after that christina released back to basics which was totally different from britney's works, people kept comparing.their style was similar in 1999. that's it.this issue is so unnecessary now.

7 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

I love this kind of fan interaction. Nowadays the social media messages are very "appealing to the masses" and the comments are literally mindless one-word crap like "MOM", "QUEEN" all the time :4music:

9 minutes ago, Looukas said:

I love this kind of fan interaction. Nowadays the social media messages are very "appealing to the masses" and the comments are literally mindless one-word crap like "MOM", "QUEEN" all the time :4music:

yeah imagine if 2000-2004ney had twitter though. Gaga who? kim k who? tbh :hahaha: we're slowly getting back this britney again but we cant be too sure. :(

Archived