WATCH: Just Luv Me Music Video Concept

Nando.

Coming September 22

Spoiler

Now for real tho, I edited this piece and hope you guys like it. While listening to the song today walking to work I remembered this music video that I love and thought I'd edit it out to fit Just Luv Me, and create a concept behind it. A girl who is capable to kill to have her love back. Just Luv Me. I'm presenting the entire visual on september 22 to her record label executives in LA, so that it can be recreated with actors as a music film to accompany the single release. LOL jk but I should, shouldnt I? If Just Luv Me never become a single i'll provide you with this.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL the video exists already, I didnt produce it. If I had a cool video to edit it to just luv me, like all white, angel-like like I think this song deserves, I would. It doesnt, and I like this one. Yall take everything so srsly yall, I just did a little video to it. You saying I should have done this or that, like LOL you want me to take a video out of my ***? The process started from the video not the song. Kinda lol at yall right now. But thanks for those who liked it. :boredashell:

29 minutes ago, Nando. said:

LOL the video exists already, I didnt produce it. If I had a cool video to edit it to just luv me, like all white, angel-like like I think this song deserves, I would. It doesnt, and I like this one. Yall take everything so srsly yall, I just did a little video to it. You saying I should have done this or that, like LOL you want me to take a video out of my ***? The process started from the video not the song. Kinda lol at yall right now. But thanks for those who liked it. :boredashell:

It was great, those 30 seconds were a way better than the 4 minutes of Make Me boring music video :saycheese::saycheese::saycheese:

Archived