Paris Hilton comments on Brits Insta Post

Nando.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Britney was lonely seeking for friends and happiness and Paris exploited her for ***** and fame.Sad days. :crying4:

No

if anything she didnt bash her like lindsay did afterwards

if you knew how sweet paris is you would know she was the least damaging person to be with britney at that time

im not saying paris doesnt do ***** or didnt help sink britneys image back then, but stop pointing fingers and put a blame on britney for her actions for once

image.jpg

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nando. said:

No

if anything she didnt bash her like lindsay did afterwards

if you knew how sweet paris is you would know she was the least damaging person to be with britney at that time

im not saying paris doesnt do ***** or didnt help sink britneys image at the time, but stop pointing fingers and put a blame on britney for once

britney knows the deal

image.jpg

image.jpg

Paris helped Britney fight depression after her divorce :cigney:

Guest ErJ Spears
32 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Same! I wish they would get back together for brunch or something... Isn't she like Sean Preston or Jayden's godmother?

I don't know about that, but Paris is seriously a nice person, I don't see nothing wrong with the partying, it's just her job and she's having fun, duh.

9 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

I don't know about that, but Paris is seriously a nice person, I don't see nothing wrong with the partying, it's just her job and she's having fun, duh.

Was it Paris or Lindsay that had to stay away from Britney because of the conservatorship?

32 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Britney was lonely seeking for friends and happiness and Paris exploited her for ***** and fame.Sad days. :crying4:

I believe that was Kevin! Paris thought maybe partying would make Britney happy bc it makes herself happy. It made the situation worse but Paris had good intentions and was really trying to be her friend. She's a sweet girl and has never said anything negative about Britney

Archived