Have you guys forgot the thread of RCA believing in Glory and having a few things in mindi

Cappycorn87

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, anakinskywalker said:

They like to blame anyone. But the truth is that Britney is not bothered enough when in fact she is the most harmed person in this whole story. She just doesn't care. Why should we? If she wants to be #3 and #4 for the rest of her career with mediocre music videos and performances... :sickofu: 

Things are going fine for Britney and the album

the surprises may be Apple Music Fest, iHeart and Ellen... maybe some new songs to be added on her POM Las Vegas show... maybe some magazine covers, more new radio interviews or smth... :yeaok:

i doubt she will do much more promo than these, tbh. :yeaok: 

and that's not actually a bad thing since we haven't got that much good promo since like In The Zone era. :riri:

but i secretly hope that she will do more than this... AMAs would be AWESOME and SNL BEYOND AWESOME, of course. but i don't want to get my expectations too high. 

7 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

Isn't it ironic RCA has presided over some of the worst videos and career moves of her career? 

I don't think those things would ever happen under Jive.

Thank you! 

Everyone ******* about the whole Perfume video debacle and Joseph literally said RCA shut the original down.......yet fans blame Britney and her team........RCA has been known to hinder artists creativity.....Just ask Kelly Clarkson! RCA doesn't put the effort in on their own side of things.....they should know who's releasing on what week and choose release dates more wisely, they should have waited to send the album out, sent more copies out, and focused on advertising......Glory was in zero ads in the us it's release week.....that's the first time that has ever happened in her career and there was no televised commercial for it....Jive used to do those! 

Archived