Breakfast Club on Britney

monalisaney81

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

2 videos. Pretty Girls & Make Me. I'm sure her team decided the release date of the album because the VMAs because they think she was going to be the big highlight of the show. 

And agree! She need gets a new creative director (no more Baz Halpin and Silent House people) a new choreographer I mean the 2 guys from Australia are better than that flopcharladonna girl. 

And get fire the old and lack of ideas *** of Larry Rudolph. 

No they were not those moves sucked *** Pom 2.0 ***** all over Pom 1.0 don't even go there 

Black people have always hated Britney. Britney represents a blonde Barbie American Dream and they don't want to see that image prosper.

It just cracks me up that they enjoy watching Beyonce imitate Britney and pretend it's something new and fresh. This woman sleeps in bleaching cream and wears blonde wigs and they think she's preaching black power? Lol okay! :selenerz:

Sorry but it is true. And I used to think that only her fans could realize her bad choreography and stiffness but seems like everyone is realizing it.

Britney really needs to bring her A game if she wants to be successful again, they are not going to be soft on her from now on, she will be dragged to the pits of hell everytime she appears on live television. 

She REALLY improved no one can deny that but it's still not even comparable to the Britney that the world still remembers.

4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Black people have always hated Britney. Britney represents a blonde Barbie American Dream and they don't want to see that image prosper.

It just cracks me up that they enjoy watching Beyonce imitate Britney and pretend it's something new and fresh. This woman sleeps in bleaching cream and wears blonde wigs and they think she's preaching black power? Lol okay! :selenerz:

***** stfu u think Britney sold 30 million from all white ppl u racist ****...I'm black and I've been a fan since BOMT when tf did u become a fan...and how tf did black ppl hate her if they were praising the old Britney foh

7 hours ago, chris1991 said:

No shade but they're right. Britney was dope. WAS dope now she is a bit outdated in what she does.. As people who love her, it hurts to hear it but it's real.  Her outfit served 2000 Vegas girl, the performance was cute but not a comeback worthy.  Her video's since Perfurm has been lame. It's older maybe outdated isn't bad, but it def doesn't complete with what's in today.

Thankfully she gave us an amazing record that will live on and one. 

This. 

18 hours ago, colormefresh said:

MOTHERFUCKIN' TRUTH right here.

The "outdated" talking point is eye roll worthy.  Not a lot of money spent I can see but except for not having a butt load of other dancers on stage and being bright, the actual performance wasn't outdated at all. The lip syncing comment can be addressed but only if they admit that pre-recorded vocals is lip syncing too. 

Beyonce is the best thing EVER is just an opinion though they present it as truth. An opinion that some agree with but others think she's too aggressive all the time. And I know I might be accused of racism since I read others say this and be accused of it. But whatever. I know many love her and that is fine. 

I made a thread about him last week. A stupid ******* show. The whole ******* show. The two dudes and the girl. Keep that ******* **** in New York. They spread that **** all over the country. Said white girls had a bad week. What if white dude said black girls had a bad week and mentioned Beyonce with her sister beating jayz or with her baby falling out of her stomach on that talk show or something. Would have been fired on the spot or not to far from the spot. Also the ******* people just follow the hosts like sheep. It's like political talking points; they go along with whatever the host says. 

51 minutes ago, tarotx said:

The "outdated" talking point is eye roll worthy. 

This radio segment is a rather good take on what non fans think about Britney Spears in 2016. Instead of making it about race or Beyonce, fans and most importantly her team should listen. These are radio personalities and programmers. If they aren't feeling her they aren't going to play the music. Then no hits, then no more singles, then no more good videos or album funding for future projects. Ask Janet Jackson if a legendary status means ****.

It is outdated to stand on stage and lipsync somebody else's song. I cringed at this part :selenerz: No other artist is doing this in 2016:

200.gif

Ok 

1. Since Britney first debuted she's been **** talked.

2. The fact that she's being talked about one way or another on one of the biggest morning shows in the country means she relevant, which is GOOD!

3. They're messy and they always spill, you either like their show or you don't. 

4. They said stuff that all of us have either said, wrote here or thought at one point or another (don't lie)

5. The fact that they did mention her, them engaging with her, is prob an attempt to get her on the show. Britney would be a huge get for them, I'm sure they're trying to get her attention.

6. Most artists think Charlemagne is the idiot and he knows that which is why he says dramatic things, cause he thinks he can cause no one takes him seriously. Most interviewees roll their eyes at him or shut him down. It's all apart of his schtick. And then Ye usually plays the "good cop" if you will to offset it, it's the whole damn show! DJ envy is quiet a lot of the time, his back catalogue speaks for itself (much like Britney actually).

Just don't let it get to you, it's promo in a way. People will hear this and go search for her performance or the album and might end up disagreeing and liking it. New fans right there.

Archived