BAN BRITNEY FROM LEOTARDS

Litney

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Totally I see what you mean!! I wanted the ones I posted!! what's your take on the work ***** pants?

087de3c7ace4617ff30f6fff7d7015f1.jpg

Like i would love this look

I was amazed when I first saw this scene :otears:
 I don't think she will be comfortable to do full WB choreo in this (floor choreo) but still...
anyway...I would prefer jeans tbh 

2 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

I totally want her to wear pants on stage because I think that's part of the signature Britney look, from earlier years. 

I AGREE SO MUCH :shake:

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

I was amazed when I first saw this scene :otears:
 I don't think she will be comfortable to do full WB choreo in this (floor choreo) but still...
anyway...I would prefer jeans tbh 

hmm I know what you mean... maybe slave?

102110-Britney-400.jpg

or ooooh I KNOW AN EPIC ONE

6b5e6542.jpg

THESE are MY FAVORITE!!

and The slave pants!!

ImaSlave4u.jpg

and these too but those two are

9eaaf7adfa54c557ee59c380457adaa6.jpg

Just now, minKey said:

but in fact we know that she won't.

as long as they think wearing leotards or showing legs make her **** , she won't.  Sad but truth

I dunno who's telling her that... Miley ruined them... Pants are SO much BETTER ON HER!!!

ImaSlave4u.jpg

I'd die a happy fan!!! if she wore something like this or even the Work ***** MV with the yelow bra thing and the pants

2 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I dunno who's telling her that... Miley ruined them... Pants are SO much BETTER ON HER!!!

I'd die a happy fan!!! if she wore something like this or even the Work ***** MV with the yelow bra thing and the pants

yes when I saw the work ***** outtakes , I went crazy of happiness. 

Uhh , She is really surronded by old people who give her wrong ideas :nothavingit: and I don't think she is the only one to choose her outfits for performances . 

18 minutes ago, timito said:

Yeah It's getting a bit boring . But I have noticed that everyone famous is wearing them and I don't understand why it's not only Britney. The trend needs to change 

Which makes it worse, leotards are so played now since freakin Single Ladies, that's so old at this point, time for a change for everyone! Change is prob coming, we just need a trend setter and it should be Britney like it used to be! But now she just follows 

Archived