AP? Britney talks about Track by Track (Glory) from Invitation till Clumsy

jokobish

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird but I tried skipping some parts and all I can hear was "It's really cool, It's really interesting, it's very different." 

I hope a day would come when we can get a full documentary of Britney's writing and recording process. Everyone who has worked with her in the studio always describes her as the most professional artist they've worked with, so hopefully we can get to see that someday.

17 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

It's weird but I tried skipping some parts and all I can hear was "It's really cool, It's really interesting, it's very different." 

I hope a day would come when we can get a full documentary of Britney's writing and recording process. Everyone who has worked with her in the studio always describes her as the most professional artist they've worked with, so hopefully we can get to see that someday.

I WOULD LOVE to see that!! They've shown her record sometimes... but I agree! I'd love to see like a writing in process! :tbh:

12 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Britney, but Man On The Moon is definitely not a "very happy song". :juggingu:

ummm I agree... i don't think it's a "happy song" but... Hey Britney knows best I guess :gloria::queenie: after all "Oops is just a song"

4 minutes ago, marioh said:

It was kinda short, but whenever she talks about her music, I'm happy. Less interviews about sushi and Pokemon and more about the songs and the process of making music pls.

Yes and yes :brityes: mind reader you! :)

2 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I think she holds back while describing some songs.. Liek she doesn't want to tell something or is not allowed.

you cant say that this track is soo cool for every track :orangu:

You think so? :omg: (about not allowed part?)

but all ha tracks are "coo" :orangu:

Archived