AP? Britney talks about Track by Track (Glory) from Invitation till Clumsy

jokobish

Sometimes i think: does britney have an emotional connection with the songs? Cause she only says they are pretty cool. I mean, you CAN'T say that Man on the moon or Just Luv Me are Cool! There's so much more behind i!

It's like her saying she doesn't know th meaning of Oops i did it again. I have no idea how the GP let her go with this one. :quirkney:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Sil said:

Sometimes i think: does britney have an emotional connection with the songs? Cause she only says they are pretty cool. I mean, you CAN'T say that Man on the moon or Just Luv Me are Cool! There's so much more behind i!

It's like her saying she doesn't know th meaning of Oops i did it again. I have no idea how the GP let her go with this one. :quirkney:

I took it as either a joke (because it's so obvious what it's about), or she thought James was asking for a deeper meaning behind the song - beyond accidentally leading a guy on

For those who are wondering why she can't provide "deeper" description on those songs, I have come to accept that Britney is not the most articulate celebrity out there.

She is NOT stupid like some haters/critics would insinuate. Its just she really has a hard time expressing her thoughts with words. Hence, using expressions like "cool", "very cool" and "very very cool".

And there is nothing wrong with that. I guess that is why her voice tells the story instead. Also her expression and the way she dances. With Britney, she does not communicate with words, she communicates with her heart. If that makes sense.

Archived