New radio update (Pop) - HUGE AI loss...!

andreafly1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

What are those e-mails we're talking about here? :cricket: 

But I do believe that MM is done. Slumber Party next tbh :asspop:

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2016/08/21/rca-exec-britney-spears-single-nothing-can-make-stop-working-record/

+ e-mails about the VMA Eazy mix

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2016/08/29/vma-eazy-remix-britney-spears-g-eazys-make-issued-pop-radio/

6 hours ago, Andrea Beez said:

Unless GP is by her side, this will always be the situation with Britney on american radios, tbh. :sickofu:

Exactly. Two weeks after they release single #2 and it's gaining 20, 30 spins a day - if that- the fans will be like: release single number 3!?!?!

We can talk day and night about why her team sucks but so do her fans. :weusay:

They get bored easily and automatically lose interest if something isn't a quick success.They request and stream for a week or two then get bored.

It takes about 3 months for a song to get going and peak on radio. These fans don't have it in them to go 3 months especially with radio already stacked against her music making it harder.

It takes five minutes to text some radio stations. Five minutes to tweet some stations. Five minutes to request some links. There's 300 fans logged on at any given time. Just 50 - 25 of those doing some kind requesting throughout the day would be enough to get something going.

But there's no commitment or organized united fan base.

:letitburn:

5 hours ago, button said:

This AI loss is the result of Z100 dropping the song + us flopping at Most Requested Live yesterday

The loss is big I think Make Me's done

It's done but not for the reasons you think. The new peak coming up on Billboard this week wont be enough to entice radio to play it more. If being top 2 on itunes for a week didn't do it then re-peaking at 17 wont. It's also Labour day weekend so radio stations do preplanned playlists of hits old and current. That's why it had a huge AI loss but the spin loss didn't match.

2 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

It's done but not for the reasons you think. The new peak coming up on Billboard this week wont be enough to entice radio to play it more. If being top 2 on itunes for a week didn't do it then re-peaking at 17 wont. It's also Labour day weekend so radio stations do preplanned playlists of hits old and current. That's why it had a huge AI loss but the spin loss didn't match.

Oh so the update tomorrow will not necessarily be as horrible, right?

6 hours ago, Andrea Beez said:

Unless GP is by her side, this will always be the situation with Britney on american radios, tbh. :sickofu:

Which it won't be because it is far too sexualized for a woman of her age. Americans are hypocrites: they want a woman to be ****, but not slutty, virginal but not naive, sexualized but not overtly candid about her sexuality. Britney is trying to say, "Oh, I'm a mom now!" while grabbing a dude's crotch who has a gf.  This tactic won't work. She's starting to look like a cougar or a woman with no values and that's not attractive at her age with children.  The choreography she's doing does not suite her. Till the World Ends was more her style. I'm sorry, but in-your-face *** acts that a lot of people on this forum enjoy are not what people want out of a 34 year old mom of 2.  I think the GP are waiting for Britney to go back to her roots and to dance with confidence. Just dance - not **** poses, arm movements, and simulated *** acts.  But her dance style is not improving in this regard, so they are bored. If you break down her "choreography" these days, it's the same movements. Some are embarrassing. Like what was that hip thrusting part when G-Easy came out? I had hope with the album cover of Make Me that we were going to get something beautiful like Born to Make You Happy mixed with I'm Not A Girl vistas... Then we got some generic, bubblegum teenage crap thing. The other overly sexualized video would not have done well either. It would only be popular with the gay fanbase and further alienate her from the other part of the population. This era is another BJ fiasco. I don't know if Britney's team will ever get it that their formula sucks for promotion. Her declining CD sales are proof of all this as the GP is not biting. 

@Scrappy Beyoncé is also a 34 year old mom and does slutty choregraphy, please don't act like the gp has any values or standards. They don't even know what they want.

They just have a problem with Britney, that's it. Whatever she does, they will always attack her. They see in her a fallen popstar that is easy to take jabs at and throw all of their crap at her. The only way they'd respect her again is maybe some live singing, but otherwise the opinions about Britney are pretty much set in stone.

50 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Exactly. Two weeks after they release single #2 and it's gaining 20, 30 spins a day - if that- the fans will be like: release single number 3!?!?!

We can talk day and night about why her team sucks but so do her fans. :weusay:

They get bored easily and automatically lose interest if something isn't a quick success.They request and stream for a week or two then get bored.

It takes about 3 months for a song to get going and peak on radio. These fans don't have it in them to go 3 months especially with radio already stacked against her music making it harder.

It takes five minutes to text some radio stations. Five minutes to tweet some stations. Five minutes to request some links. There's 300 fans logged on at any given time. Just 50 - 25 of those doing some kind requesting throughout the day would be enough to get something going.

But there's no commitment or organized united fan base.

:letitburn:

We are outdated just like her team that's why current girls gets hits after 3 or 4 months because they do not give up, for example SIA  song was released in february and became # 1 just a month ago but with britney there some boycott by radio that we cant deny.

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

She need do something Edgy, ****, and very far away from her comfort zone for the 2nd Single for the Visuals. And her Label needs pay to a great Treatement on the radios for the 2nd Single. 

They aren't going to do that. Especially since her team just wastes money and nothing comes out of it. 

15 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

We are outdated just like her team that's why current girls gets hits after 3 or 4 months because they do not give up, for example SIA  song was released in february and became # 1 a month ago but we britney there some boycott by radio that we cant deny.

Exactly If Sia who's older can get hits then Britney should be able too. How many requesting or texting radio station topics aren't on page 15 on this website without being touched for days? They want success and more singles but don't put in any effort to help get her there. Fans are part of the equation too.

Guest Diamond Horse
6 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Bye bye, Make Me. You're a great song, but you were let down by lack of promotion when you first came out, a terrible MV and awful live performances. You did better than expected given the horrible treatment you received from Britney and her entire team :tiffanynod:

By current Britney standards, VMAs were an okay, even good performance.

7 minutes ago, button said:

@Scrappy Beyoncé is also a 34 year old mom and does slutty choregraphy, please don't act like the gp has any values or standards. They don't even know what they want.

They just have a problem with Britney, that's it. Whatever she does, they will always attack her. They see in her a fallen popstar that is easy to take jabs at throw all of their crap at her. The only way they'd respect her again is that she regains her prime dancing fierceness and maybe some live singing, but otherwise the opinions about Britney are pretty much set in stone.

This tbh!

12 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Which it won't be because it is far too sexualized for a woman of her age. Americans are hypocrites: they want a woman to be ****, but not slutty, virginal but not naive, sexualized but not overtly candid about her sexuality. Britney is trying to say, "Oh, I'm a mom now!" while grabbing a dude's crotch who has a gf.  This tactic won't work. She's starting to look like a cougar or a woman with no values and that's not attractive at her age with children.  The choreography she's doing does not suite her. Till the World Ends was more her style. I'm sorry, but in-your-face *** acts that a lot of people on this forum enjoy are not what people want out of a 34 year old mom of 2.  I think the GP are waiting for Britney to go back to her roots and to dance with confidence. Just dance - not **** poses, arm movements, and simulated *** acts.  But her dance style is not improving in this regard, so they are bored. If you break down her "choreography" these days, it's the same movements. Some are embarrassing. Like what was that hip thrusting part when G-Easy came out? I had hope with the album cover of Make Me that we were going to get something beautiful like Born to Make You Happy mixed with I'm Not A Girl vistas... Then we got some generic, bubblegum teenage crap thing. The other overly sexualized video would not have done well either. It would only be popular with the gay fanbase and further alienate her from the other part of the population. This era is another BJ fiasco. I don't know if Britney's team will ever get it that their formula sucks for promotion. Her declining CD sales are proof of all this as the GP is not biting. 

Im sorry but there are so many things wrong with this post. Just because Britney is a mother doesn't mean she isn't allowed to express her sexuality. *** is feeling rather than something set in stone, just because she said she's a mom some years ago doesn't mean she is going to feel the same way forever. It's pretty clear since then she has grown confident in her *** image since she is more "******" this era than the Britney Jean era. There is nothing embarrassing about a mother expressing her sexuality even if she is in her forties or fifties, it's simply the ****** society we live in that has created the idea that women over thirty are not allowed to "have fun anymore" whiles men get a pass for doing the same thing.

Britney is considered older because she was getting solo hits in the late 90's and had memorable moments from the beginning. 

People have never had the respect for Britney. They enjoyed watching her and listening to her music. And they do still love her hits and watching Britney though they think she seems a bit nervous on BBMA and VMAs. Britney used to be everywhere and it's why she was able to be in the conscious of everybody for years. She decided to take her career on the dl and there was always going to be consequences but for Britney's mental game it was necessary. And Radio has rarely been into her and it's never made sense. 

Music hits today need a strong streaming and to do that we need more than one format. Britney needs to find a way to hit the HAC strong. Imo. But we as fans are way behind on streaming. Look at her overall streaming numbers. 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Bye bye, Make Me. You're a great song, but you were let down by lack of promotion when you first came out, a terrible MV and awful live performances. You did better than expected given the horrible treatment you received from Britney and her entire team :tiffanynod:

This is so sad but so true :otears: I still love Make Me with all my heart but can't get over the mistreatment it was given :tifftear:

Archived