Britney Answers Questions About 'Glory': Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 20/10 said:

Britney is my baby girl,  love her to death, but if pop music were the mean girls highschool britney would be Karen (for obvious reasons), don't believe me watch this interview again. Beyonce would be Regina George (can't wait for her to get knocked by a bus), taylor/katy would be Gretchen cause they both equally annoying AF, and lady Gaga & tonny Bennet would be janis Ian & damien (the too gay to function guy). 

I agree about lady Gaga & bennet, but it would be Taylor as Regina. Or Beyonce I guess. But I think Taylor is much scarier.

& Britney is a genius. She's just been a prisoner her whole life, and very controlled. What we've seen is how she's dealt with it. & hey, she's mega successful in some respects and will be forever remembered and loved!!!

1 hour ago, Hispanicney said:

Yeah she's pretty much her normal goofy self now and has her mannerisms back but too bad she's answering the same repetitive stupid questions :( 

It seriously warms my heart seeing her like this.  :mcry: The questions are dumb af, but I love that she's being so open and goofy again.  As stans we know what she's like, but I feel like the GP mostly saw her as cold/robotic, especially after X-Factor, so I'm glad they're getting to see her real personality again this era. :orly:

5 hours ago, etoya said:

So like basically none of this has anything to do with Glory... :(

But it was cool to get a confirmation of Britney's first ever bought CD

But she'll tell you her first ever bought CD in two months is Micheal Jackson's Dangerous tho :idkney:

Archived