i showed my friends the original MM and..

RATCHET❤

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

But it's actually weird we still havent seen anything from the bulldozer scene.. 

Well, Britney was screaming "I don't like it, i don't like it" from inside of it, so probably they have never used it at all. Even for the draft version we've got :idkney:

5 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

I always think of the original video when I'm listening to the song. Like during the "Baby, because You're the spark that won't go out" part, I can only picture her in the cage doing that **** Toxic-style choreo. It just goes much better with the rhythm of the song.

I always think of the hand clapping scene in the black outfit when I'm listening to Make Me. The biggest loss in this mess tbh. :sobbing:

4 minutes ago, button said:

I always think of the hand clapping scene in the black outfit when I'm listening to Make Me. The biggest loss in this mess tbh. :sobbing:

The dancing scenes in the *** dungeon are probably the highlight of the original video, something which they shouldve kept for the official one

I always think of the proper video to be something like this

an intro showing Britney entering a party is high fashion, something like the MC shoot, but then the video also shows slutney on the other hand in the *** dungeon...she meets a guy at the party whom she tries to seduce but does not succeed, so then comes the bulldozer scene and tv thrown out of the window....all the scenes are interspersed with the dancing scenes...then Britney meets G and then his part comes, then she does a move like the crotch grab at the vmas....and then the last chorus shows lots of sensual choreo   and something like her driving off into the desert or something s bit dramatic

sorry for the long read!

2 minutes ago, neel21 said:

The dancing scenes in the *** dungeon are probably the highlight of the original video, something which they shouldve kept for the official one

I always think of the proper video to be something like this

an intro showing Britney entering a party is high fashion, something like the MC shoot, but then the video also shows slutney on the other hand in the *** dungeon...she meets a guy at the party whom she tries to seduce but does not succeed, so then comes the bulldozer scene and tv thrown out of the window....all the scenes are interspersed with the dancing scenes...then Britney meets G and then his part comes, then she does a move like the crotch grab at the vmas....and then the last chorus shows lots of sensual choreo   and something like her driving off into the desert or something s bit dramatic

sorry for the long read!

So your plot is killing a man she couldn't seduce at a party and then destroying the house with the bulldozer to hide the evidence (make it look like he died from the house destruction)?

:clap:

We have no idea what they filmed in the desert on the third day... I think that video was something really big but they sadly gave up on it. :tifftear:

Just now, button said:

So your plot is killing a man she couldn't seduce at a party and then destroying the house with the bulldozer to hide the evidence (make it look like he died from the house destruction)?

:clap:

We have no idea what they filmed in the desert on the third day... I think that video was something really big but they sadly gave up on it. :tifftear:

tbh i did not think right when i typed that.....i myself was against the killing scene with the tv......so probs they could have kept something behind the scenes....ya know...where she isnt actually killing the man but we feel something happening between the two of them...like in the shadows

10 minutes ago, neel21 said:

tbh i did not think right when i typed that.....i myself was against the killing scene with the tv......so probs they could have kept something behind the scenes....ya know...where she isnt actually killing the man but we feel something happening between the two of them...like in the shadows

Sis we already have Britney and her team being against anything and everything, don't you become like them! Stick with your ideas and stop backtracking or you'll end up telling me she went to that house to audition hot guys with her female friends :bichpls:

Seeing her throw that TV out of the window in that gold outfit was everything :nochillbrit:

33 minutes ago, button said:

ME TOO. It might have not been her best music video but at least it gave us a visual. Maybe too much for a song which incorporates love, but it was interesting. The one we have is pointless, cringeworthy at some points and the final *** scene is totally out of place. It’s a mess. That’s why I need the original video to hit me and slay me.

7 minutes ago, button said:

Sis we already have Britney and her team being against anything and everything, don't you become like them! Stick with your ideas and stop backtracking or you'll end up telling me she went to that house to audition hot guys with her female friends :bichpls:

Seeing her throw that TV out of the window in that gold outfit was everything :nochillbrit:

well....

a. i mistook you for being sarcastic

b. im not against the tv scene, but probably cut out the part where they actually show the guy in pool being electrocuted...cuz that glass smashing tv thrown out the window was truly epic till they showed the guy being killed

Archived