Grandma Straisand Debuting #1????

BSFROMPUERTORICI

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Barbra's ticket bundles made her #1. :nochillbrit:

That is a ''cheat'' by one hand i wish that britney would used her  POM tickets to sell pre-orders  but on the other side is not britney style, she would look desperate and afraid to flop and we would be dragged for cheat like the GP dragged rihanna after samumg bought platinium certification.

2 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

That is a ''cheat'' by one hand i wish that britney would used her  POM tickets to sell pre-orders  but on the other side is not britney style, she would look desperate and afraid to flop and we would be dragged for cheat like the GP dragged rihanna after samumg bought platinium certification.

Britney's above doing **** like this.  Ticket bundles shouldn't count because those people didn't choose to buy the album on its own.  It's a cheap tactic.

18 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

You had to REQUEST the album, PAY FOR IT SEPARATELY, and THEN you had to REDEEM IT to make it count. Not cheating. 

15 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Britney's above doing **** like this.  Ticket bundles shouldn't count because those people didn't choose to buy the album on its own.  It's a cheap tactic.

Yes, you did have a choice. See my post above. She's #1 in the UK too. Barbra is HUGE. 

20 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen? The GP is not even aware of this

Britney could have used a similar bundle trick, there's nothing wrong with that. If a 74 year old legendary woman is not ashamed of doing it, why should she?

1 minute ago, broccoli_spears said:

Yes, you did have a choice. See my post above. She's #1 in the UK too. Barbra is HUGE. 

People had the choice to get the album when they were already purchasing tickets.  They didn't specifically go onto iTunes or to a store to buy the album- they were given an option.  That's my point.  I don't agree with this ticket bundle ****, and I never will. 

4 minutes ago, button said:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen? The GP is not even aware of this

Britney could have used a similar bundle trick, there's nothing wrong with that. If a 74 year old legendary woman is not ashamed of doing it, why should she?

LMAO on twitter and every blog stan  riri was dragged  and called a cheater for it . Also some articles were written by the media mentioning the platinium certification was doubtful, billboard even said  would not recognize the million download purchased by Samsum to counts to the chart but  after the mess Work became at # 1 and everyone jumped on the boat of the success again.

britney also not in the same situation than Babra she can debut higher but britney still have more media coverage if she does something like that would be dragged by the media and the GP nobody would say anything bad about babra album with tickets bundles

8 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

LMAO on twitter and every blog stan  riri was dragged  and called a cheater for it . Also some articles were written by the media mentioning the platinium certification was doubtful, billboard even said  would not recognize the million download purchased by Samsum to counts to the chart but  after the mess Work became at # 1 and everyone jumped on the boat of the success again.

britney also not in the same situation than Babra she can debut higher but britney still have more media coverage if she does something like that would be dragged by the media and the GP nobody would say anything bad about babra album with tickets bundles

You call that the "GP"? You even used the word stan. :mhmnod:

And as for the media dragging Britney for doing a bundle... you think they're not going to drag her for debuting at #3 and selling less than 100k in pure sales? Debuting #1 and getting dragged is better than debuting #3 and receiving the same treatment from the media. In the first scenario, she's at least winning something.

Archived