Britney's song in Pokemon first movie

timito

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

there was something about this i can't remember but it like didnt make it in the movie or something.. or it was in the credits maybe

He said something aboout a little movie or something before the actual movie. But whatever it is it has been in the soundtrack. That's really cool. I can't believe after all this time there is always something new I can learn about her. 

2 minutes ago, timito said:

He said something aboout a little movie or something before the actual movie. But whatever it is it has been in the soundtrack. That's really cool. I can't believe after all this time there is always something new I can learn about her. 

oh my god wait is it the short video of all of them like outside playing because if so ill die i used to love that as a kid

21 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's not in the movie (or the mini movie), it's in the soundtrack of the first movie along with a lot of other pop songs at the charts back then.

Well it's still something. I mean they chose her song to be included. And the fact that in Pokemon there is a character named after Britney means someone of the creators loves her which is nice to hear :p 

3 minutes ago, timito said:

Well it's still something. I mean they chose her song to be included. And the fact that in Pokemon there is a character named after Britney means someone of the creators loves her which is nice to hear :p 

Really? A pokemon named after her? Which one? :ohnoney:

21 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Really? A pokemon named after her? Which one? :ohnoney:

18 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

What? Which one? :orly:

Maybe I didn't say it right, not a Pokemon but a character in Pokemon she is called Brittany. Altho I am not sure where I read it was after Britney. It's possible it was here and someone made it up but it sounds like a true story. She is described as a actress/singer and her Pokemon is Giglibif which is a pink Pokemon which at some point and even now I think it's Britney's favourite colour. So it does make sense. Here is the info http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Brittany

Archived