PLEASE, "LIAR" AS NEXT SINGLE AND THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST ERAS

britneymegamix

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, iamtonys said:

Guys...we need to learn to separate our own personal musicall taste from what it's radio friendly. In GLORY we have several tracks that have radio appeal and have instant hooks that get in your head as soon as you hear them.

In order from most radio friendly and instant hooks:

Liar

Do you wanna come over

Slumber party

Better 

Love me down/just luv me (repetitive chorus sometimes are a good thing)

I see LIAR doing extremely well in charts if she does a really good....controversial video..considering the lyrical contentry of the song. 

Slumber party and Better...have this dancing in the beach/tropical feel to it...

I can't agree more!! All these fans want their own taste and have these"visions" of what they want but hardly ever think about or seem to understand what is radio friendly. Do I love glory? Yes! Do I enjoy and would love a video for every song? Of course!! But are they all radio friendly and single worthy? No... Don't be blind

i'm only here for liar being a single if it's a part of trilogy with just love me and just like me tbh. I need her to drop a short film about her finding out shes been cheated on that ends with her leaving her man only after she destroys all his **** including a sports car of sorts. 

:nyschool:

21 minutes ago, Taystee said:

i'm only here for liar being a single if it's a part of trilogy with just love me and just like me tbh. I need her to drop a short film about her finding out shes been cheated on that ends with her leaving her man only after she destroys all his **** including a sports car of sorts. 

:nyschool:

I would KILL for a visual album. I know she would never do it, but it would SLAAAAY. This is such a cool idea!

I imagine the video every time I listen to the song.

It takes place in the Old West. She's wearing a cowboys suit, kinda like this

b9f700f4b155ae2448875b58d1d61563.jpg but in black, and more stylized, like something more like a stage costume, not just a normal pair of jeans and a hat.

Anyway, she arrives with a badass attitude, and she's looking for her man in all the saloons (is that how they're called?) and she uses her gun and everything, and she finally finds him right before the chorus starts. She grabs him and takes him to another place, and he's tied and gagged, and she begins to torture him (something softcore, of course) she first teases him as if she was going for a sensual approach, but then the physical violence starts again. The second verse and chorus would show more scenes of her torturing him, and it would intercalate scenes of her doing a dance routine with a cabaret/can can outfit, which would take place in one of those saloons, and another one outdoors, the same choreo, but with the cowboy outfit, with the desert as the background, including these things

bruja+del+desierto.bmp

There would be other scenes of only her singing with anger to the camera, in a closeup, kinda like the Overprotected remix, but with an according outfittumblr_m3fyi2OAiy1r36r0wo1_400.gif

and other scenes where she would be more hurt/desperate/sad rather than angry, wearing a white dress in a place like this, but not so illuminated

el-pajar-10.jpg

The torture scenes keep going on, and on, including all kind of elements typical of these places, like those things where the horses drink water from, jars of beer, barrels, those shovels, rakes, etc and by the end of the video, for the outro of the song, it just cuts to a scene where she's riding a horse to the horizon, in the sunset, with the man being dragged with a rope.

Something like this

1293504557.jpg

and this is my idea

horse_drag_1002.jpg

but more effortless, she would be more triumphant, looking to the sun, without paying attention to the guy that's being dragged in the sand

4 hours ago, On another level said:

I'd be here for Liar as a single, but I don't think it's the best choice as second single - we need something different that radio picks up, I bet they'd all praise Man on the Moon, it's a song that's stuck in your head after u listened to it once.

I agree about Man On The Moon. It does get stuck in your head and I think the gp will like it. Has kind of a throw back doo-wop sound like Amy Winehouse use to do.

Archived