Glory and the #1 position! - You must read this

Hungry Hun

Yeah, it's unlikely that the album is going to get #1 on Billboard Hot100, even though Billboard's chart for the next week is still in development. There's only thing I am concerned about is what will happen next.

The last era was sad. When the songs started to leak and relesead for streaming we were loving everything so far. Everybody enjoyed and sang along "I can't let go of control, I cant let go and I know, don't know the way ahead of me, one day at a time is all I need". Everybody was in love with "There was a time I was one of a kind, lost in a world out of me myself and I". Everybody danced till their bodies ache. Everybody was in love with the passive/agressive "Til It's Gone". And even though the "Hold On Tite" fiasco, a lot of fans fell in love with that song. Don't ya'll dare say otherwise, because during the Britney Jean release, I was here as guest reading all of those threads about how Britney Jean was good and deserved the #1 position.

Then, in the official release week, a lot of threads like "what is the weakest song?", "choose the songs you don't like", "pick up your favorites", "there's no danja in this ****", "I can't with the auto-tune" surfaced. (no shade to other members but did somebody saw some of these threads this era so far? :thinkney:)

Before the album ranked on Hot100 in the 4th position the threads got worse, till the point everybody was hating on the album. I do believe that in fact it was not her best piece of work, not the right time for Britney to show up, and since Will.I.Am was announced as the EP a lot o people got torn because of "Big Fat Bass" VS "Scream & Shout".

THE RESULT? A lot of fans turn their backs on Britney and decided to never come back

But now lets talk about today. Glory has quality, has "Britney vocals", has songs we were dying for, has a good production, less features, has a better Britney. Even if the album starts to free fall in the charts, we must support it. If it does not sell anymore, she has a chance with the singles. If she does not succeed with the singles, we have other things such as promo performances, music videos, interviews, magazines etc. Unlike Christina, that had 2 flop eras in a row and has no chance to make a propper comeback, Britney still has a chance to shine. In better words, she is already shining, inside and outside, with her music that she wants us to hear, with her body, with the best performances we had in more than 5 years, with her personal life.  What will be the excuse when the first thread about how "Glory wasn't good enough to get a #1" surface and be followed by "I agree", "yeah", "spill the tea gurl"?

Team Britney is not what it used to be anymore, we all have to agree about that. But instead of sitting in front of a screan and start to hate on everything, how about do something for good? How about make threads with ideas and ask Jordan to mainpage? Put the links on every Britney post on Facebook and Twitter, DM her on Instagram, to make sure that the Team will see us? Together, organized and being polite as we are smart, we can support Britney in a so many ways.

What I'm trying to say is that in this Glory era, we have nothing to be afraid of, nothing to feel ashamed of, and that we need to keep supporting the album, Make Me and what else is to come. 

Exhale, for the good and bad, is a reference for every other forum that it's out there. What we say here, echoes everywhere. Remember that!

So now, I'm talking to you as an individual: What will you, as a Britney fan, do?

Think about that, and have a glorious day.

ps.: Yesterday some "friends" were mocking me about Glory's position and that lead me to this. They're not my friends anymore :wannadie:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't praising songs that leaked from BJ, I hated it from the beginning tbh. We can't do anything - her team doesn't read this forum, they hate this site and already moved to b.galxy. We're streaming our ***** off, crying over MM video and get nothing as a thanku or something big for the fans. I know about the promo and **** and Im utterly glad that she is doing it and feeling great, but let's be honest, y'all know what Im sayin?

1 minute ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Delta?:quirkney: Please tell me you dragged that mess. :sofedup:

my petty *** told him about the vid where brit said innocent eyes was too "melancholic" for her liking :wannadie: surprised she knew who she was :beysip: dullta goodrim only has one thing better than brit- hair extensions, and that's bc her team needs to draw the attention away from her horse face :hehehe:

Let's be realistic if Britney wants no1, the stans' support isn't enough.She has to prove that she has something different to show.The old fashioned cute interviews promo doesn't work for her anymore because people think she's repetitive and keep comparing her to her old self.She should perform a Glory medley to introduce this masterpiece to the world because lots of people are biassed and think that Glory is something similar to Britney Jean.She also have to show some high energy performances and live vocals to ballads.

I am so glad and proud about Glory I don't care about chart positions.Sweet Britney deserves of course no1 but this album is a masterpiece for me anyway.I hated BJ by the first snippets and it's the only B album I don't like and I wouldn't like even if it debuted no1.To me good music comes first.I'm not so crazy about charts.

After 30's pop stars should try to approach new audience and this is getting harder.Teenagers and young people, for example, tend to prefer young new popstars so that they can relate.

47 minutes ago, messyheaux said:

my petty *** told him about the vid where brit said innocent eyes was too "melancholic" for her liking :wannadie: surprised she knew who she was :beysip: dullta goodrim only has one thing better than brit- hair extensions, and that's bc her team needs to draw the attention away from her horse face :hehehe:

Drag the bish sis! Can you please link me? I'm surprised Britney even acknowledged Delta and used a word like "melancholic" :ohnoney:

The shade! Delta annoys me, arrogant bi*ch :sofedup:

Archived