When preston didn't answer the question about the vmas

Body ache

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe they just really haven't seen it? She probably thought it was inappropriate  for them and they probably just didn't even care that they weren't seeing it like it sounds crazy to us but to them that's just their mom doing her job. Do any of us really care about seeing our moms going to work?? Lol. And as for the cool thing they're boys who are like 10 and 11 years old they go to school they have friends and stuff they don't wanna go to school and have other kids make fun of them for saying their mom was cool on TV lol.

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

Do you think he knows about what happened to her at the vmas in 2007 and didnt want to talk about it because it brings up bad memories for him? Britney was also quick on answering that question for him. If so, that is so sweet and sad at the same time. :otears:

She cut him off with the quickness I did notice that, but I thought it looked like he was ganna say yeah but cus everyone keeps talking about the **** grab she thinks too **** and they all will talk if my kids seen it :(

i feel like she's always gotta watched her words an not be able to speak freely an that's sad cus I want to hear her and her REAL thoughts an views 

She didn't show them the VMAs performance because it was ******.They are slowly becoming teens it's the age when especially boys start getting embarassed about their parents and they don't find them cool at all.

I love momney Britney I think she's maybe the most normal famous parent.She raises up normal kids and not arrogant spoiled weirdos like others.

3 hours ago, minKey said:

they know about their mothers

eventhough britney doesnt tell them about herself , their friends speak to them. I wonder if children around them talk **** about britney to their face like " your mother is a **** , she sucks very big time etc."  it will hurt if they say

Nah, I'm sure the majority is like "Wow your mom kissed Madonna and sang with MJ, that's so freaking cool!". Also, don't forget that they go to a school with other privileged kids so it's normal for everyone to know celebrities!

1 hour ago, GemmaTeller said:

Or maybe they just really haven't seen it? She probably thought it was inappropriate  for them and they probably just didn't even care that they weren't seeing it like it sounds crazy to us but to them that's just their mom doing her job. Do any of us really care about seeing our moms going to work?? Lol. And as for the cool thing they're boys who are like 10 and 11 years old they go to school they have friends and stuff they don't wanna go to school and have other kids make fun of them for saying their mom was cool on TV lol.

This :carpoolney:

52 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

It kills me that he didn't know she was going to do that. :hype:

Now every time I watch the video and see his eyebrow lift when she does it I can't help but giggle.

I din notice that he raised his eyebrow until I saw someone talking it.. Maybe he tried to get close to her at the end coz he thought she wanted to do something more than just what rehearsed..

Clearly the illuminati have forbidden her to speak to her kids :embarrassney: shes a puppet guys, those arent even her kids. etc :boredashell: In before the crazies. I feel like her kids dont even care shes Britney, they go on YT to watch pewdiepie. :embarrassney: Like every 10 year old.

6 hours ago, JohnnySpears said:

But Britney said they saw her show in vegas so i dont think she didn't show them the vma performance because it was ******...

She probably didn't grab anyone's **** on the days they were there :uknowit:

6 hours ago, Mani911 said:

or maybe she really doesn't want them to see it because she's grabbing Uncle Gerald's **** there :hype: 

And the fact that they are g-eazy's fans only make it worse lol

Archived