Snowbody

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

The if they don't have to be is not clear either and it really bugs me :nyheadache:

What really annoys me most about that song is that it is flawless until the childish shouting comes in "Whatever you want! Whatever you need! I do it!", it ruins the whole song, makes the song seem so trivial and it is so cringe worthy...

Flawless otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

What really annoys me most about that song is that it is flawless until the childish shouting comes in "Whatever you want! Whatever you need! I do it!", it ruins the whole song, makes the song seem so trivial and it is so cringe worthy...

Flawless otherwise.

Maybe they should've kept the shouting part for the last half of the song... But I sort of like it :hype::embarrassney:

i think the lyrics are "and they don't have to be" tbh

"nobody should be alone and they don't have to be" :chickendance::hugs:makes sense

"nobody should be alone if they don't have to be" :huh::umwtf:huh?

i like the shoutings on do you wanna come over, it reakky put it together. i bop to it.

8 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

i think the lyrics are "and they don't have to be" tbh

"nobody should be alone and they don't have to be" :chickendance::hugs:makes sense

"nobody should be alone if they don't have to be" :huh::umwtf:huh?

i like the shoutings on do you wanna come over, it reakky put it together. i bop to it.

No it's definitely 'if', it makes sense with the double negative, it's just a bit informal.

3 hours ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

Flawless otherwise.

Reminds me of the annoying voice in Ariana Grande's song Problem. I think the song would be flawless if the chorus was reworked a little bit and the shouting voices weren't in it. The verses and bridge are great and she sounds amazing on it. 

12 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

No it's definitely 'if', it makes sense with the double negative, it's just a bit informal.

she is saying that you can't spend time for yourself? like you should be forced to be around other people, unless you are taking a dump or studying something boring? :huh:

'and' sounds invitational like "hey gurl wanna come over to my party and dance around the french mansion?"

'if' sounds demanding like "hey christina wanna come over to clean the bathroom's drunk vomit or to sweep the *** drenched floors?"

________

i'm not a native english speaker so, um... yeah.

30 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

she is saying that you can't spend time for yourself? like you should be forced to be around other people, unless you are taking a dump or studying something boring? :huh:

'and' sounds invitational like "hey gurl wanna come over to my party and dance around the french mansion?"

'if' sounds demanding like "hey christina wanna come over to clean the bathroom's drunk vomit or to sweep the *** drenched floors?"

________

i'm not a native english speaker so, um... yeah.

Haha no worries, it's confusing!

it means nodbody dhould be alone if there's a chance someone else can join them. You should be able to have *** with whoever you want if it's possible. 

The more correct way would be: nobody should be alone unless they really want to be.

'Nobody should criticise Britney if they don't have to' i.e don't criticise her unless you feel so so strongly about it you have to.

It assumes being alone is negative and no one should have to be alone unless they want/have to be.

I probably didn't explain that well.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived