What a difference 5 years makes

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Guest ItsNathanbitch

You look back at 2011 and it's like an entirely different person. She had her moments, but overall...

and mess at y'all saying she's performing like FFney now. Like, no. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, kasavas said:

Sorry to ruin your post, but it's not 2013, no one says that anymore :janet:

Sorry to ruin yours, I literally just saw a comment by someone saying she's performing like FFney. :uknowit:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
3 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I always thought that it was disturbing that they are showing all her music videos and old Britney stuff and when she comes out she is totally different from the intro video :gloria: 

NNNNNNNNNNNN :orangu: 

1 minute ago, kasavas said:

You said "y'all" though, that's just a person, he's not the majority :uknowit:

Let's not forget the FFney comments about the Today show performance :uknowit: 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

The ONLY great thing about FF era were the prerecorded vocals tbh. I still to this will never forget the heart attack I had when i thought she was singing Up n Down live, those were some GREAT prerecorded vocals tbfh :nyschool:

And the VMA's tbh. She actually looked flawless and happy and alive. Can't say the same for MOST of the era :queenflopga:  OMG yes, I remember when we all thought she was singing live, and I posted a video of a performance on FB and said how proud I was of her singing live :gloria: 

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

The ONLY great thing about FF era were the prerecorded vocals tbh. I still to this day will never forget the heart attack I had when i thought she was singing Up n Down live, those were some GREAT prerecorded vocals tbfh :nyschool:

Yaassss Up n Down (flawless ******* song paid dust to by being a bonus track like Amnesia and If I'm Dancing) scalped me when I thought the vocals were live! I still live for that FF performance.

I feel like we think the same.

She has improved, nobody is saying she hasn't. But she is nowhere near as good of a dancer and performer she once was. Yeah, she has kids now, she had injuries in the past, she went through a meltdown, but some of the half assed performances she has done like the ones for Today, and the terrible lip syncing needs to stop. Yeah, we all know she doesn't sing live, but on the past few performances, its like she wasn't even trying to hide it. The GP is not eating this **** up anymore. Some of her fans are cool with it, but I feel like she is capable of so much better. I honestly feel like she is working with the wrong people.

• Super Mods
18 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

She has improved, nobody is saying she hasn't. But she is nowhere near as good of a dancer and performer she once was. Yeah, she has kids now, she had injuries in the past, she went through a meltdown, but some of the half assed performances she has done like the ones for Today, and the terrible lip syncing needs to stop. Yeah, we all know she doesn't sing live, but on the past few performances, its like she wasn't even trying to hide it. The GP is not eating this **** up anymore. Some of her fans are cool with it, but I feel like she is capable of so much better. I honestly feel like she is working with the wrong people.

25uli7m.jpg

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I agree! Today perfos where dissappointing

Archived