Every Britney Spears Song, Ranked

Aaron Butterfield

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Isla. said:

Awww thank you so much! Yes i am at uni, i go back in a few weeks time to start my 2nd year, i'm excited and it's going really well! I got a high 2:2 last year and i'm aiming to do even better this year cause my grade last year didn't actually count lol.

Idk if a petition would work lol! But that's very thoughtful, i do hope we at least get an explanation as mods are deleting a lot of more recent threads as well (i'm sure they have their reasons)

And yes i would love to do a Glory album ranking, i'm sure everyone would love it seeing as the forum is still buzzing over the album! But i'll wait until Mood Ring comes out, but i think it'll be really fun and loads of people will like it! :)

Wow a year really has flown by! Must have been quick for you! What are you studying? And what does a 2.2 mean, sorry I live in Australia, is that a GPA out of 4 cause if so well done! Sucks grades don't count first year, wonder why that is... :mhmsureny: Yeah a petition would not work most likely, probably will not get recognized... I hope we get explained it too, I mean it couldn't have been taking up too much space for the server, maybe less than 1 Gigabyte I would think :nothavingit: Anyway, I suppose it's history now and we can look forward to when Mood Ring is released for you to think about doing a ranking! I can't wait! Everyone on here will love it you have my assurance :hugs:

8 hours ago, Slayde said:

Wow a year really has flown by! Must have been quick for you! What are you studying? And what does a 2.2 mean, sorry I live in Australia, is that a GPA out of 4 cause if so well done! Sucks grades don't count first year, wonder why that is... :mhmsureny: Yeah a petition would not work most likely, probably will not get recognized... I hope we get explained it too, I mean it couldn't have been taking up too much space for the server, maybe less than 1 Gigabyte I would think :nothavingit: Anyway, I suppose it's history now and we can look forward to when Mood Ring is released for you to think about doing a ranking! I can't wait! Everyone on here will love it you have my assurance :hugs:

Thank you so much! I study journalism! And basically, in the UK we have 4 types of honors at university, 1st, 2:1, 2:2 and 3rd, i got a 2:2 lol but it was quite high so close to a 2:1! No idea why my 1st year grade doesn't count it but it doesn't for some reason so i have to work harder this year! 

And yes i am so excited to do an album ranking, i'm sure everyone will like it! Still an explanation about my discography rate thread would be nice :carpoolney:

• 3 months later...

The list sucks. And reading some of what you wrote by your choices, you don't even understand a lot of the songs. And making a list of songs from 1999 to now isnt that hard. Judge it by the year it was released in, not now. And distinguish LIKE from GOOD. Just because you like a song doesnt mean its good. Just because a song is good (the production, its original, etc etc etc) doesnt mean you have to like it. So only thing you have to ask yourself is: Will this list rank songs I LIKE or songs that are GOOD.

On 3-9-2016 at 0:22 AM, Aaron Butterfield said:

9. "Just Luv Me" (2016)

Much like "Circus", "Just Luv Me" would have made a superb lead single – it’s the most unreserved and vulnerable Britney’s been in years, begging a potential suitor to “just love” her. The production is current without pandering, the lyrics are personal but relatable, the vocals are sultry and yet still adventurous. "Just Luv Me" is not only ‘Glory’s finest moment, but a career highlight for Britney.

agree! :foh:

On September 2, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Aaron Butterfield said:

117. "Clumsy" (2016)

97. "Private Show" (2016)
90. "What You Need" (2016)

86. "Just Like Me" (2016)

78. "Liar" (2016)
74. "Invitation" (2016)
72. "Love Me Down" (2016)

69. "Hard to Forget Ya" (2016)
51. "Better" (2016)
42. "Coupure Électrique" (2016)
40. "Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)" (2016)

37. "If I'm Dancing" (2016)
33. "Man on the Moon" (2016)

27. "Slumber Party" (2016)
23. "Make Me..." (featuring G-Eazy) (2016)
22. "Do You Wanna Come Over?" (2016)

9. "Just Luv Me" (2016)

I just noticed how much change/inconsistency there's been from this to the Glory rankings thread. "Better" went from #9 to #1. "Love Me Down" also jumped about 7-8 spots

Archived