Every Britney Spears Song, Ranked

Aaron Butterfield

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Slayde said:

Iconic member @Isla. already did the REAL discography rate as ranked by fans and that is the only one I will look at, I didn't even look at this list unless it's same as Isla's but tbqfh I can't believe Isla's thread is deleted, missing or moved, can't find it wtf :wannadie:

I remember that thread :carpoolney: we should do it again tbh 

11 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I remember that thread :carpoolney: we should do it again tbh 

We shouldn't need to do it again :lessons:

Mods or someone should have saved that iconic thread :lessons:

From memory I agreed with most of it too so if it happened again I don't think it could be so perfect :lessons:

But with all of that said, it would be interesting to see a ranking with Glory included tbh :mhmsureny:

Injustices:

• Walk on By should be top 100
  • Blur should be higher
  • When I Found You should be top 100
  • Quicksand should be top 75
  • Before the Goodbye should be top 100

TRAVESTIES:

• 3 should be top 15
  • Toy Soldier should be top 25
  • Coupure Electrique should be in the latter portion of the list. Like 90 maybe? 

I never agree with these things, I mean really BFB higher than UND/LMB/Don't Cry/a bunch of other good songs.........NO WAY! BFB should be in the last spot it's the worst song she has ever done! 

55 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

As bad as the Entertainment Weekly list was, this one is absolute and utter crap as well. Big Fat Bass above 50something other songs? Amnesia in the top 100? **** outta here. Also, as much as I ******* love Gimme More, it is no way in hell her best song. Get real.

Thank you! 

Archived