Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't blame her team blame your ****** self saying losing a full week of streaming is fine cuz u buying 18 copies yet I saw none of those ****** receipts...we would have been #1 thieving hoes YALL did that to Britney. Britney and her team did their part quality music and promo..

20 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Did their part? Make Me Original vid says Hiiiiii!!!:giggleney:

And I think the leaks help people buy the album:rihclap:

***** losing streams didn't help **** the ppl from other stan bases that wanted to atleast listen would have gave her a stream they weren't buying b/c they wanted her to flop 

and ***** plz the only ppl that melted down over that video was you ungrateful ******* 

26 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No. 

Its because she wasn't out there for all those years. Now she is just starting and hopefully will continue to be out there. Most of you expect three promo things and millions of ppl to buy the album? I think this fanbase is beyond delusional. 

No it's b/c her album leaked a Week before only her delusional fans would think that was good for sales and streaming

25 minutes ago, derick said:

Don't blame her team blame your ****** self saying losing a full week of streaming is fine cuz u buying 18 copies yet I saw none of those ****** receipts...we would have been #1 thieving hoes YALL did that to Britney. Britney and her team did their part quality music and promo..

YASSSS GIRL. DRAG THEM.

I'm gonna resurrect my thread about fans sabotaging Britney.

Let the dragging begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:letitburn:

Archived