Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Thats cause ya'll bashed FF. IT was not as bad as most of yall made it sound to be. She had more hits. A number one album, number one song, and 3 top 10 hits. 

Excuse me? First of all i'm not your ''Ya'll'' second what does that have to do with the charts now

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

He's comparing sales of an album released in 2010 with the sales of an album released in 2016, he's not lying, but his assumptions are completely wrong!

Besides that, if he wants compare, let's compare Make Me with Change (Change didn't even enter top 10 on itunes or top 100 on Hot 100) 

Change it's not her lead tho :blol:

It's her PORKY GIRLS 

3 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

Beyonce 500000 first week

Britney <100000

Britney isnt more a artist in USA

There she isnt respect

This is the reality

The album will be flop

The singles will be flop

Anyway the album is great, the best album pop of 2016

And her better album since 2007

English please:nothavingit:

3 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Our queen must be sad.U can tell she wanted that #1 :otears:

i feel the same way...i think she did all this promo bc she truly loves this album and she really wanted it to be on top of the charts...otherwise she wouldnt bother to do all those performances and radio shows and so on  tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif now we have to face the truth: will RCA keep supporting it? more singles to come besides DYWCO which is a tragic option in my opinion? i love glory and i feel sorry for britney bc she really did everything she could this time....im sad tumblr_oapqku7g5p1u6n38po1_250.gif

3 minutes ago, VSW said:

I can't believe people are actually having meltdowns over the fact that Britney Spears did 117k in 2016. Do people realize that's a great number? Check the media articles that'll be posted about it. 

Where did you get that she did 117k? The official/numbers are in Monday :shameless:

I agree that the prediction's numbers are not anything to scoff at

4 minutes ago, VSW said:

I can't believe people are actually having meltdowns over the fact that Britney Spears did 117k in 2016. Do people realize that's a great number? Check the media articles that'll be posted about it. 

Lemonshit tho? blondpoo tho? tumblr_oapqku7g5p1u6n38po1_250.gif she's a pop icon... not some wannabe like Selena, demi, or wtv... and tbh i wouldnt mind these numbers at all if she was that type of artist who has longevity but we all know she will free fall next week  

8 minutes ago, Froot said:

They set up big promo. And it was ****** up by releasing that stupid video which could be better (If she didn't really wanted an original one) and VMAs which lacked everything despite britney being fire. Nothing can be just perfect for Britney fan...

The thing is it seems no one even cares about the promo. She's doing all these things but there still isn't any buzz... It's odd 

Archived