Now that the album is charting...

Exaholic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Isn't MM still in the top ten? Why would they do now... 

Just now, J. Tribbiani said:

Only in USA!

USA it's not the only market in the world 

Yeah it's only in the US and why not anyway?

Why couldn't she have TWO singles in the top 10? Justin Beiber had like 3 songs in the top 20...

Her team man, I just can't anymore. They just don't think ahead enough... :whitneyshade:

1 minute ago, No Seas Cortés said:

Yeah it's only in the US and why not anyway?

Why couldn't she have TWO singles in the top 10? Justin Beiber had like 3 songs in the top 20...

Her team man, I just can't anymore. They just don't think ahead enough... :whitneyshade:

I'm not about this at all after HIAM. 

They need to let MM live out its life by itself and if it starts to die then do a new single. 

I know that I'm still being delusional but they should release the original MM video tonight or tomorrow!!!! Then release second single next week:cutebrit: The hype for both songs would be crazy and Love me down will be #1 and Make me will be right behind at #2 but.... That will NEVER happen:overitkbye:

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

it would be bad to release a new single in the US. 

But would a new single even do anything? Without help in other countries... 

If they release a NEW single NOW and release a decent video to go with it they may actually get that number 1 they wanted Make Me to be so bad.

Make Me has had too much **** happen against it now for it to do any better than it already has.

They just need to accept that it's peaked and move on...:donewithit:

1 minute ago, PlayingItSafe said:

She hasn't had time to film another video, she's been super busy with promo for Glory. 

And when POM ends again, she'll be super busy with Hawaii :pieceofwhat:

Can't she just film a new video IN Hawaii or something...

**** sake, she could get some dancers round to her house and film a video for Slumber Party or something...

Anything.

But Make Me has had its day at this point.

1 minute ago, No Seas Cortés said:

If they release a NEW single NOW and release a decent video to go with it they may actually get that number 1 they wanted Make Me to be so bad.

Make Me has had too much **** happen against it now for it to do any better than it already has.

They just need to accept that it's peaked and move on...:donewithit:

This could be MM highest performance this week. It doesn't make sense to kill it now and any single won't just jump to number one. The radio impact has to gain audiance. It took most of songs a long time to make it high. 

9 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

Make Me is pretty much dead everywhere else except the US...

THAT video killed any future the song had tbh :rihclap:

It can stimulate better performances. Outside Axis. :angietea:

Archived