Now that the album is charting...

Exaholic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This could be MM highest performance this week. It doesn't make sense to kill it now and any single won't just jump to number one. The radio impact has to gain audiance. It took most of songs a long time to make it high. 

I don't agree... If she dropped a new GOOD video, super-**** without even teasing it etc. There would be such a media frenzy that the Radio audience would gain itself with hardly any work required.

Her team drag the **** out of everything these days.

They announce a single, release it, then like months later we get a video... Then like another month later she starts to perform it.

The whole process is so fuckimg slow with them.:nyheadache:

3 minutes ago, button said:

A song doesn't have to be #1 to be a hit.

Gimme More and Piece of Me were top 3 hits in the UK

Womanizer #3

3 #7 in 2009.

So her last success in the UK didn't happen as far back as 2004. :nobitch:

Yeah, but that was the last time the general public had any REAL interest in her tbh.

Just now, No Seas Cortés said:

I don't agree... If she dropped a new GOOD video, super-**** without even teasing it etc. There would be such a media frenzy that the Radio audience would gain itself with hardly any work required.

Her team drag the **** out of everything these days.

They announce a single, release it, then like months later we get a video... Then like another month later she starts to perform it.

The whole process is so fuckimg slow with them.:nyheadache:

I feel like you are just hoping for the best. Radio doesn't work that way unless you are super in. Bieber etc

they are really slow though....really really slow

I doubt they even thought of a concept for second single yet though

32 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

Now that it's charting everywhere and doing really well, they really need to release the next single...

They should have shot a ******* video by now tbh!!! 

If they don't, it's gonna fall down the chart as quickly as it entered...:donewithit:

NO !!! They are trying the LONGEVITY AGENDA. Team Britney and Britney are not putting all their cards on the table one at a time !! Remember when we all thought that MM is free falling on the charts but suddenly it jumped to #2 ?

They should wait. MM is doing well. Glory is doing well. Don't rush anything !! The upcoming festivals + The ellen show are supposed to make more exposure for the album release so relax !!

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I feel like you are just hoping for the best. Radio doesn't work that way unless you are super in. Bieber etc

they are really slow though....really really slow

I doubt they even thought of a concept for second single yet though

They won't have thought of one. They probably haven't even decided what it's gonna be.

Its like there's no forward planning with them.

Its sloppy and lazy and I don't like it.:lessons:

4 minutes ago, The Genuine said:

NO !!! They are trying the LONGEVITY AGENDA. Team Britney and Britney are not putting all their cards on the table one at a time !! Remember when we all thought that MM is free falling on the charts but suddenly it jumped to #2 ?

They should wait. MM is doing well. Glory is doing well. Don't rush anything !! The upcoming festivals + The ellen show are supposed to make more exposure for the album release so relax !!

I GUARENTEE that Make Me has peaked.

For real.

Bookmark Me.

See you in six months when her flop team release the next single and Glory is nowhere in the chart to be seen.:comingthru:

1 minute ago, No Seas Cortés said:

I GUARENTEE that Make Me has peaked.

For real.

Bookmark Me.

See you in six months when her flop team release the next single and Glory is nowhere in the chart to be seen.:comingthru:

If wanna melt down !! you can do that alone... don't start this over here !! because it became so typical that Britney's lead "draggers" are her fans !! 

Archived