Larry Stop be cheap and get: Jamie King for Apple Music NOW!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tsss said:

your theorie about scrapped vma perfomance makes me so depressed :NYnod: I just pretend it can't be true

Glory is iconic! Not only did we get a scrapped video but also possibly a scrapped VMA performance... Just add that to the book of Britney Conspiracies! Her life is such a mystery haha! Nancy Drew who?:comingthru: the Queen needs her own book I swear!

I think the problem is poor ideas. Britney and her group don't have great ideas for her performances. Look at VMA 2016: u see Britney super confident but nothing more. Bad producion. Britney is only 34 now and she doesn't have ambicions about ver carrer. It's all about having fun. She works hard but needs better criative team.

33 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

She's been dancing quite well for over a year now. Go to bed. 

I'm not tired. 

And I agree POM 2.0 included improved choreos for the most part, but POM 3.0 ****** up. DYWCO is ok, but MM - the lead single - you know, the choreo the GP see (the first time they've seen Britney perform since 2011) and it's ******* embarrassing. 

Please don't tell me you're happy with the Make Me choreo?

5 minutes ago, kiddooo said:

Scrapped vma performance ????:dontlike:

That's just my own theory.

And the reason I thought that was because:

- Low budget production (in comparison to the BBMA's performance)
- POM reject outfit (as we've now seen after the TODAY performance)
- Choreo that everyone remarked looked like it was thrown together in an hour when it first premiered at POM
- Seemingly no unifying theme to the Glory era, despite the LaChapelle handing in a gorgeous MM cover and original video.

I just can't believe that was the original direction they were going to go, especially when the era appeared to start off with a unified theme (sophisticated, black and white outfits, with tan accents.)

13 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

That's just my own theory.

And the reason I thought that was because:

- Low budget production (in comparison to the BBMA's performance)
- POM reject outfit (as we've now seen after the TODAY performance)
- Choreo that everyone remarked looked like it was thrown together in an hour when it first premiered at POM
- Seemingly no unifying theme to the Glory era, despite the LaChapelle handing in a gorgeous MM cover and original video.

I just can't believe that was the original direction they were going to go, especially when the era appeared to start off with a unified theme (sophisticated, black and white outfits, with tan accents.)

True and tbh she should change her image like Taylor did with 1989, she should be wearing white and looking glorious lol 

Archived