Tell me your ideal 2nd single and video ideas to go with?

austsilva

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traditionally they dont lift singles off Britneys deluxe versions so ill consider the 12 standard tracks. I'd say Slumber Party/Just Love Me its a total representation of the album and very current. i'd love to see Invitation,Man on the Moon, Better, Change Your Mind, Liar, Just Love Me, Just Like Me or If im Dancing as singles there all amazing tracks. ive been disappointed in her vidoes since perfume so i cant even imagine anything stellar video wise. release the original make me!

2nd single: Slumber party remix (ft. Miley Cyrus) debut at no.1 Hot 100 (Her third debut no.1 single)

3nd single: Love me down remix (ft. Ariana Grande) 18 weeks no.1 spot (Longest no.1)

4th single: Man on the moon (ft. Selena Gomez) 90 weeks in chart (Longest stay):hype::hype::hype::riri:

man on the moon

video: Brit's in a hotel room and she just woke up in the middle of the the night looking fresh but kinda sad getting ready to go to a club then britney looks glamorous with shiny make up and glitter on her face in a club where everyone's having fun dancing and she's in the bathroom looking in the mirror with tears dripping down her face but she makes herself smile and be optimistic then she looks at people in the club and no one looks like the one she fell in love with who seems to have no interest in her she then leaves the club and has a glitter party (similar to kesha's take it off) on her own but she's still sad and at the end of the video she looks at the moon closes her eyes and smiles and she's actually in the hotel bed as if this was all a dream ;) what do you think?

If I'm Dancing:- Britney on the beach in Rio dancing with local kids and teenagers. This mixed with real footage of all the memes that people have created with the song. Kind of like a Harlem Shake, with the intention of going viral. It shouldnt take itself too seriously as a video and show Britney being natural, undirected and interacting with the public.

IDEALLY, my choice would be Liar. :myjam:

I imagine it to be a Toxic 3.  I'm a great believer in trilogies.  We have Toxic and Womanizer, we need a third and final installment.  :brityes:

I imagine her doing three different characters and each verse one of the characters spying on the guy, confronting him etc and then for the chorus the three characters do a killer routine.  :madance:

8 minutes ago, K-J said:

IDEALLY, my choice would be Liar. :myjam:

I imagine it to be a Toxic 3.  I'm a great believer in trilogies.  We have Toxic and Womanizer, we need a third and final installment.  :brityes:

I imagine her doing three different characters and each verse one of the characters spying on the guy, confronting him etc and then for the chorus the three characters do a killer routine.  :madance:

**** me

Song: Love Me Down

Video: The vídeo would start in the old neighborhoods of Argentina where Britney would have a really old classic rasta style (nothing to rush or heavy, just simple and beautiful) and she would have some scenes in an old car with her girls (Forget Pretty Girls, i wouldn't go that low) where she would just jam to the song, and normal graffit scene with just her singing to the song and doing her thing, and then a scene for the dance in the middle of a road with people going around watching her, then i would make another scene next to the houses where everyone is just chilling and doing their stuff, and the in the last scene i would end with a dance scene when mouth fire breaks she would dance all wet with her girls :thirsty:

A few images to give an exemple of what i'm thinking:

Old Neighboods:

Caminito.jpg 

Car Scene:

2m65umv.jpg

Her style:

tumblr_ms5e6gn86T1so59ppo2_500.gif 

Graffiti Scene:

Resultado de imagem para buenos aires old streets

Dance Scenes:

san-telmo-street-590x442.jpg

4th single: Man On The Moon

Video concept:

So it starts out with her in a 1950's party dress with a tear stained face then cuts to her sitting in her bedroom window in a vintage robe looking out at the moon she then falls asleep and dreams of ball room dancing with a hot guy....

she wakes up puts a record on and begins to cry (the saddest songs part of the song) then it cuts to her in the party dress from her dream alone in a deserted ball room with a glass of champagne..... When the patients darling part starts to play she runs to the doors pushes them open and the man from her dream is waiting for her in the moonlit garden they dance and he spins her and when she comes back around he's gone

then for the bridge she's in her room again on the bed and walks slowly to the window when the final chorus starts and then she opens the window and is reaching out of it and the man is reaching towards her from the sky their hands get close but never meet and the video ends 

Two options, No seas cortes ( but like people said is a deluxe track so dunno ) and in my vision she would have a hot male singing some adlibs like Enrique Iglesias or Juanes (ui so hot) or if not a spanish male maybe famous like Gael García Bernal/Diego LunaMV5BOTE0MjI2NDczMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTgw/Michael Trevino8beea6e74b3b1c5a39cb23397b5a0f51.jpg/Roberto RodriguezMV5BMTI0Nzc5NDgwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM2.

She would be in a spanish set but not too overdone, maybe some dry looking location in arizona or las vegas with some rocks and an old house maybe made of stones. Very bare. She would sing and see this foreigner guy, she is bored, and he is a gentleman or unexperienced or whatever and she could be the cute looking lady that deeps down is a vixen and then boom, they are dancing together and feeling each other for the first time, like a tango or flamenco something, in a dark lit room with glances of eyes and their body moving like not knowing what the other is going to do next.

She could wear something like this atelier-versace-spring-2015-embellished-AtelierVersace-03-620x931.jpgShort-Black-Lace-Dress-With-Black-Sandalkate-hudson-versace-26jan15-17.jpg

And the sets something like this 5a3520d71f8156a7215a3ba153f0b61b.jpgedee6efbb5e22069ffd43f116a34b9d2.jpg719019f1107f1d575f163d44992d43ec.jpgcc297063aa94552f54d5dad9888bb768.jpgPORTADA_Desert_Courtyard_03.jpg?14064223

Sorry for the pics but I got creative, maybe Britney's team will stop using an empty warehouse for a mv (Make me :gloria:)

If is Clumsy, a more simple modern vibe, she would be in all white something like this

635579503778969319-012715-paris-fashion-

and just dancing on a minimalistic room with some dancers banging on her in a choreo like M. Jackson Scream

In a minimalist room like this and transitioning to a full mirrored bedroom or empty room like the last pics

minimalist-bedroom-furniture3.jpgcreative-minimalist-bedroom-interior-des

spiegelzimmer1m.jpgAustralia-Crystal-Room-Made-By-Mirror-Pibdbfa41fbce30aecb43ee342b63ad7fd.jpglightning-for-neda1.png?w=600&h=352tumblr_static_mirrors_edge_desktop_1922x

Archived