ok she really needs to STEP UP HER GAME BIG TIME

goincrazy4brit

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her lip-syncing has become a joke though. I was embarrassed at the amount of comments about her VMA performance. She should be a pro at lip syncing by now right? If she's not even dancing really why isn't she singing live? I will always stan for Britney but it does get frustrating when you see the public drag her and you can't really say much about it. She does look lazy.... :nothavingit:

when shes competing with the likes of Rihanna, Ariana, Beyoncé, Selena.. she's gotta bring something to the table. I just hope she sees the negative comments and it drives her to kick ***. I know she has it in her. 

44 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

Just calm your tities and wait. She said there is more to come. And I'm sure she will at least sing one song "live" in the upcoming festivals. 

Since everyone is bashing the lip syncing, probably her team is checking YT videos and taking notes for the next step.  

:letitburn:

"Her team is checking YT videos and taking notes for the next step" :quirkney:

Did u really think her team is so smart that way? 

Some of you guys need to LOG OUT big time. This is probably why Britney does not want to have a big career to begin with. Even her "fans" are (mostly) never happy about the efforts she has put into :leaving:

Compared to Britney Jean era, we have been given better music, more performances, more candid interviews and overall more media presence. And to top of them all, she DOES look happy 

I remember before Glory got released, a lot of people claimed if the music is great in quality then that's enough. Look at what you piss poor dramatic hoes doing now. I blame all of your parents for failing to raise you all as decent human being :leaving:

I agree with the OP about the dancing. I, personally, thought that the VMAs were a huge improvement though, because she did a mid-tempo song with choreography that wasn't high-energy. Britney actually seemed on-point with her dancers instead of having her backup dancers out-dance her. I think that was a smart move and if she truly can't dance like she used to, then she should stick to that. But if she's going to perform a song like DYWCO, she needs to bring 2004ney back or just NOT DO IT, because that Today Show performance didn't cut it AT ALL.

Another thing that I felt improved at the VMAs was her apparent lack of nerves. She didn't show that she was nervous at all during that performance. She actually showed some personality and confidence like she did way back when. I think that's another thing that's been missing lately. It usually looks like she's just going through the motions, but she seemed to be enjoying herself at the VMAs.

As for the lip-syncing, I see nothing wrong with it, because other artists do it all the time and get away with it. It's not fair to me that someone like Michael Jackson can lip-sync on stage several times and be called the greatest performer of all time. But if Britney does it, it's wrong. That's unfair. I think Britney should keep lip-syncing as an act of rebellion.

Guest Lord Bills
39 minutes ago, asas12 said:

I'm sorry, but for the love of god how do people that apparently stan for her still expect her to sing live? It's been close to 20 years now. BRITNEY DOES NOT SING LIVE. You really need to get over it or you will consistently be disappointed by her performances. 

i don't give a **** if it's been 50 years.

gret.gif

I WANT LIVE VOCALS. I DON'T CARE IF ARE PRETTY BAD

tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

GIVE ME THE LIVE EMOTIONS. NOW.

I don't understand what's going on here with the name calling etc. Can you guys just not discuss things with manners etc.? Most people here haven't bashed her. Some people should read more carefully. Most people in here are happy. It's just some small things which can be improved, I don#t know what's so bad talking about it.

IA with everything you said.

She's happy, she's fun, she's comfortable, she's confident, she's Britney again.. it's time to let the bad choreo go, we had enough of that already. She looks AMAZING on leotards but she needs to change her costumes.. we need pants, we need **** outfits like the BBMAs, we need something different and also A BIG YES to  a new choreographer.. the ideal one would be someone who knows how  britney's body move and can also push her to go further... we're getting half assed moves, something lessors would do, not Britney and I bet that's because someone is saying a lot of 'yes' to her.

Don't get me wrong... I couldn't be more happy about the album, it's a ******* masterpiece and that's exactly why she needs a few changes so she can showcase how amazing her new sound is.

I wish her team would listen to us... we were obviously right about giving her creative control and natural vocals and we're also right about this. 

50 minutes ago, asas12 said:

I'm sorry, but for the love of god how do people that apparently stan for her still expect her to sing live? It's been close to 20 years now. BRITNEY DOES NOT SING LIVE. You really need to get over it or you will consistently be disappointed by her performances. 

As for choreography, she's been giving us the best dancing and energy since before her breakdown. I'm still impressed every time I watch BBMA, and VMA's was great as well.

If there's one thing that's missing it's controversy. She was the queen of controversy and people go crazy when she does something not considered safe, but I don't see her stepping up the controversy again until her kids are older, if ever tbh. 

It's kinda sad that we can never expect her to give at least ONE live performance. She's an artist ffs. I don't have a problem with it but she gets dragged so hard for it and it's getting old. 

Guest Lord Bills
12 minutes ago, asas12 said:

Well it looks like you have a miserable 50 years ahead of you then :quirkney: 

i have all my life to waiting sis

shame on you larry

SHUT UP !!! she's Britney Spears she accomplished what non of you will accomplish in a million year. On the age of 16,17,18,19 and 20 she accomplished what musicians are trying to accomplish at the age of 32,33 and 34. U don't wanna stan for her feel free to buh bye... coz she has enough. All the musicians out there they accomplished fame at an old age or lets say later.. and some of them sucked c*ck for it! no need to mention some names. Britney Spears have accomplished what non of these artist will. The GP can suck my white c*ck... they have always dragged her nothing new here and she's always selling nd making millions. CHILL AND SMOKE A JOINT.

1 minute ago, sexisreal said:

SHUT UP !!! she's Britney Spears she accomplished what non of you will accomplish in a million year. On the age of 16,171,18,19 and 20 she accomplished what musicians are trying to accomplish at the age of 32,33 and 34. U don't wanna stan for her feel free to buh bye... coz she has enough. All the musicians out there they accomplished fame at an old age or lets say later.. and some of them sucked c*ck for it no need to mention some names. Britney Spears have accomplished what non of these artist will. The GP can suck my white c*ck... they have always dragged her nothing new here and she's always selling nd making millions. CHILL AND SMOKE A JOINT.

and what have all this to do with what i'm saying in this thread? and exactly in what point i'm dragging her?

now you need to CHILL AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT 

I completely disagree with your post OP!

Why is it that when she's already doing fantastic there always still has to be some annoying ******* that has to bash everything about her!?

I honestly wish that people that have to bash her like this would get banned because they don't deserve to be on a Britney fan site if they're just gonna be so nasty towards Britney :4music:

Archived