7 ******* MIXED REVIEWS

Artsy Fartsy

I get what they're trying to say but they are high key comparing her to her peers ( Beyoncé,Kanye,JT,Rihanna) .  :cricket:

what i got from the reviews is that yes the sound is different and the music good, but compared to her generation it lacks "maturity". It sounds like what's on the radio now     :donewithit:

Its not fair to compare her. Everyone music is different. And she doesnt claim to be a feminist. If you're a self proclaimed feminist then the world will love you.   :shameless:

Im rambling again. :idkney:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I'm gonna kill the ******* who wrote this :wannadie:

" Glory is no masterpiece, but it’s a marked improvement on 2013’s ‘Britney Jean’, a messy attempt to merge thumping EDM tunes with supposedly reflective midtempo songs. "

There are a few missteps--the awkward retro stylings of What You Need, the horrendous Private Show, Do You Wanna Come Over?’s half-baked chorus--but there’s still enough here to excite. "

" Even with her voice upfront, Ms. Spears isn’t singing anything particularly personal. "

wtf all the tracks are personal cuz its all about ***. Britney loves *** :wannadie:

4 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

http://www.metacritic.com/music/glory/britney-spears/critic-reviews

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE CRITICS :xcuseme: 

LEMONADE GOT NO MIXED/NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND THE ALBUM IS A ******* MESS

The hell with reviews. I learned that a long time ago with a lot of things tbh. I like what I like and that's all that matters to me. I like so many things that are considered "flops"--whether we're talking tv shows, movies, or albums. 

I don't think reviews pull in new people for the most part. I think the product will speak for itself. The ONLY time a review got me into somebody was reading a review for Little Boots that made comparisons to Kylie Minogue. I like Kylie and thought I'd give Little Boots a try, I ended up really liking her music. 

As for Britney, I would hope she'd care more about what the people say versus what reviewers say. 

1 hour ago, Lord Bills said:

they want "personal stuff" like 2007 :wannadie:

They would drag her too:idkney: these critics simply dont like britney or have sold their approach to other interests that dont want her to shine:nothavingit: if britney makes an album about 007 they would say she is using her breakdown to sell and would make fun of the c -ship:sofedup: i think that's that they want personal stuff is a bullshit:madonna: they say that because Glory is amazing and not want to give the score that deserves it because they are biased respect to britney:brityes:  then look for an excuse to no give it:nyheadache:

You're overreacting. This is her highest score so far. The only one who was really pressed was New York Times, but they have been pressed that they are not the New York Post since the dawn of human history, so who cares?

Most critics are really positive towards Britney's music now compared to the BOMT - ITZ days. Blackout, Circus & Femme Fatale got the highest reviews of Britney's career until Glory trounced them all.

Archived