Billboard stops tracking Glory after tonight

neydelina

14 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Is that Apple Music? I wish Spotify told me how many streams I have but I've been keeping tabs on how many plays I have based on playlists and leaving them playing overnight and I should be at around 1800 :otears: what would the queen do without stans like us? :otears:

Screenshot from my Last.fm profile. You should link your account with it. Should be under settings>social>scrobble

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

the best suggestion is make a playlist with 4 of the shortest songs of the album + Make Me (if u want). This way you listen to them more as in... 2 min songs you'll listen to more times in an hour vs a 4 minute song... here's a link to the playlist I made as an example...

But why only 4? Don't you have to stream the whole album? Isn't that kind of the point? I don't get these stuff lol... I've playing the whole deluxe albums without stopping 

2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

But why only 4? Don't you have to stream the whole album? Isn't that kind of the point? I don't get these stuff lol... I've playing the whole deluxe albums without stopping 

lol it works both ways. But you see the reason it's 4 is because... if 1 song is played 1500 times it equals 1 album. So you can play a shorter song more times in an hour vs a longer song... like u can play a 2 minute song 30 times in an hour... where as a 3 minute song 20 times (get it?) so there were threads encouraging to pick 4 shortest songs. so that way you can listen to the song more amount of times! and more likely to reach 1500 plays. Listening to tha whole album WORKS too!

1 minute ago, mylonliNESS said:

lol it works both ways. But you see the reason it's 4 is because... if 1 song is played 1500 times it equals 1 album. So you can play a shorter song more times in an hour vs a longer song... like u can play a 2 minute song 30 times in an hour... where as a 3 minute song 20 times (get it?) so there were threads encouraging to pick 4 shortest songs. so that way you can listen to the song more amount of times! and more likely to reach 1500 plays. Listening to tha whole album WORKS too!

Oh that makes sense! I thought if I only played part of the album it wouldn't count... Obviously I am a flop.

At least I've been playing it simultaneously in two devices, so hopefully that helped!

Archived