So this just happened

Guest Dexmorgan89

Guest Dexmorgan89

Morning Guys, So here i'm in New Delhi, at work and streaming Glory through VPN and suddenly I get a call from the IT department (I work in a organisation with a pretty strict IT policy), so I go and meet the IT guy and he straight up tells me, Dude you're using a VPN which is against the company policy blah blah.. Now I have known this guy socially, we've had lunch together every now and then and I flat out told him I really need music to work and hence I use spotify (Spotify doesn't work in India) so please let me use the VPN. Guess what, he said go ahead just don't give anyone else the idea :carpoolney:

Streaaaaaaaaaaam guys, streaaaam!! Been doing that at work since last week!! :comingthru:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dexmorgan89
3 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

BOOM *****!

Like a BAWS.

Hell YEAHHHH!!! :carpoolney:

3 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Britney: Queen of Making You Werk ***** ( while you streaming the Bible against company internet usage policy) :otears:

You're a true Stan :rihclap:

Been a fan since 99, man!! This era makes me so happy!! :) 

23 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Morning Guys, So here i'm in New Delhi, at work and streaming Glory through VPN and suddenly I get a call from the IT department (I work in a organisation with a pretty strict IT policy), so I go and meet the IT guy and he straight up tells me, Dude you're using a VPN which is against the company policy blah blah.. Now I have known this guy socially, we've had lunch together every now and then and I flat out told him I really need music to work and hence I use spotify (Spotify doesn't work in India) so please let me use the VPN. Guess what, he said go ahead just don't give anyone else the idea :carpoolney:

Streaaaaaaaaaaam guys, streaaaam!! Been doing that at work since last week!! :comingthru:

:hahaha:

******* love it :bow:

Guest Dexmorgan89
3 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

:hahaha:

******* love it :bow:

Oscar Isaac!!! Love him, such a great actor :donewithit:

8 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Love threads like these! :plzney:

:) 

Guest Dexmorgan89
4 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

Omg another person in trouble now too? Someone here get fire from wallmart for addin "glory" to everyone purchase this week too.  Queen of gettin ha fans fired :BBMAney:

Hahahaha. Not really trouble, he just wanted me to stop using the VPN, which I respectfully refused :embarrassney:

STREAAAAAAAAAAAAMM!! 

If i'm dancing playing as I type this!!! :feelingmyself::feelingmyself:

Guest Dexmorgan89
10 minutes ago, Gioney said:

Anyway was very gentle from this guy to let you play queen music! 

And you truly a stan! :D:sobbing:

It was, Will definitely buy him a beer in the next company outing :) 

Just now, Dexmorgan89 said:

That such a nice thing to say!! :)

Where are you from? 

I'm originally from Hungary, but lived in the UK for 16 years, so I'm kinda stopping here! My wife is British and our kids go to school here (4 daughters, we should have named them Britney, Jean, Jamie and Lynn :haha: ) so we're staying for now!

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

I'm originally from Hungary, but lived in the UK for 16 years, so I'm kinda stopping here! My wife is British and our kids go to school here (4 daughters, we should have named them Britney, Jean, Jamie and Lynn :haha: ) so we're staying for now!

Hahaha!! That's so sweet :embarrassney:

I so wanna visit Europe, been saving for it. Hopefully in 2017 :lustney:

1 minute ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Hahaha!! That's so sweet :embarrassney:

I so wanna visit Europe, been saving for it. Hopefully in 2017 :lustney:

You could end up coming to the UK for the London stop of the 'Glory' World Tour in 2017. You never know. :hype:

As long as the IT friend keeps his mouth shut :wannadie:

Guest Dexmorgan89
2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

You could end up coming to the UK for the London stop of the 'Glory' World Tour in 2017. You never know. :hype:

As long as the IT friend keeps his mouth shut :wannadie:

I will legit lose my **** the day I see Brit perform live!! :idkney:

I have three artist on my must watch bucket list right now, Brit, Muse and RHCP!! 

Don' worry about the IT guy, he's been taken care of :quirkney:

Since we're sharing stories:

My office computer has its speakers disabled, so unless I plug in headphones it won't work.

Before Make Me came out, I got the secretary to use the company credit card to buy me a pair of headphones.

Now I've downloaded Spotify on the work computer, and I've got multiple tabs playing Make Me on YouTube and nobody can tell that I'm spending all day streaming Britney. :lmao:  It doesn't count for U.S. because I can't download a VPN without ******* up everybody else's access to the directories, but at least I'm getting her WW stats up. My computer at home as a VPN where it is streaming Make Me all day while I am at work.

;) 

Guest Dexmorgan89
3 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

Since we're sharing stories:

My office computer has its speakers disabled, so unless I plug in headphones it won't work.

Before Make Me came out, I got the secretary to use the company credit card to buy me a pair of headphones.

Now I've downloaded Spotify on the work computer, and I've got multiple tabs playing Make Me on YouTube and nobody can tell that I'm spending all day streaming Britney. :lmao:  It doesn't count for U.S. because I can't download a VPN without ******* up everybody else's access to the directories, but at least I'm getting her WW stats up. My computer at home as a VPN where it is streaming Make Me all day while I am at work.

;) 

Awesome!!! The secretary bit is so cool :hype:.. How did you get her to do that?? 

Archived