Can Someone Please Tell Wiki To CHANGE THE ******* PIC

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

I think Wikipedia only puts up images that are available for free public usage, so they have a limited number of choices most of the time.

If someone can find a free picture  (you can use google filters for this) from the 2016 vma, try changing it to that maybe? I'm not sure how it works tbh 

It won't work. Some user called traveltoromantis keeps uploading images that are actually meeting Wikipedia's standards and other members keep taking them down. I just looked at the edit history of the page.

1 minute ago, Starburst said:

Some douche on there keeps changing it back to wangotangoney. Isn't there a way to report the guy?

Not really, no. Not unless we're members on there and can provide proof that other images submitted met Wikipedia's standards and the other user is consistently taking them down. I stopped trying to fix things on Britney's pages after I spent months fixing the POM setlist only to have ******** revert all my changes.

Archived