Should we be threatened/worried about Gaga dropping a single when Glory Promo is in full swing?

WeaveHeavy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No because Gaga's plans have all been ****** over by Frank Ocean.

Universal has cancelled her Apple exclusive deal, which means that she's going to lose out on millions of $$$ that would have been pumped into album campaign. She'll still have her label's money to promote with, but you can pretty much expect ARTPOP level promotion at this point.

Just keep your head down and keep requesting/buying/streaming. By the time Perfect Illusion is fully released, Make Me will probably be over and we'll be moving on to single #2 anyway.

Nobody is a threat when you have good material to promote and show to the world.

And "Glory" is sure GOOD pop music.

And a little competition is always good,so Britney could work harder and give us more and more as we all know she can.

We have nothing to worry about.

I'm SO proud for our girl this era.

And it has just began.

:bwink:

19 minutes ago, Greek_Fan said:

Nobody is a threat when you have good material to promote and show to the world.

And "Glory" is sure GOOD pop music.

And a little competition is always good,so Britney could work harder and give us more and more as we all know she can.

We have nothing to worry about.

I'm SO proud for our girl this era.

And it has just began.

:bwink:

Nobody is a threat when you have thousands of die hard fans to sabotage any **** that comes in our Queens way!:bwink:

2 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

Guys, don't be so cocky... I'm not a fan of Gaga but when she drops that single it will be #1 on iTunes for DAYS, at least.

I'm kinda not afraid of Katy because people were saying that she won't release an album until 2017... But Gaga is a threat to Make Me and possibly the second single.

well, following that logic everybody is a threat. If we're going to be afraid of people who jump to #1 on iTunes, we might as well be afraid of our shadow.

Archived