Favorite Glory Lyrics

always_britney

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOOO many I like But maybe I agree with this guy

The wholw MOTM is just perfect!

1 hour ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

"Patience, darling, wait for the night...darkness comes and love comes alive." Most beautiful lyrics since Everytime tbh

Better and If I'm dancing are so flawless too :flawless:

1 hour ago, Oxic said:

No seas cortés means "Don't be gentle" in a ***** way :idkney:

it makes sense because the song is about changing his mind, duh? poor your flop spanish friends :idkney:

Lo sé, la letra en español es una perfecta traducción de una de las lineas de la canción :shadelaugh:

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

No Seas Cortes means "don't be polite". Godney teaching us Espanõl. :rihclap:

I'm taking a screenshot of this and sending it to all of them right now. They're flops. They had no idea what the word Cortes, my one friend thought it meant cut.. so he was guessing she meant "don't cross/cut the line" because she says that in english right before

1 minute ago, always_britney said:

I'm taking a screenshot of this and sending it to all of them right now. They're flops. They had no idea what the word Cortes, my one friend thought it meant cut.. so he was guessing she meant "don't cross/cut the line" because she says that in english right before

lol this was for @Oxic I quoted the wrong person :embarrassney::embarrassed:

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:
  • "I can't compete with the stars in the sky, I'm invisible, invisible" :crying2:
  • "yes or no, but no maybes, not gonna beg, so don't make me"
  • " My chakra's all been green and re-ed, but he wants blue and green i-iiiinstead" :carpoolney:
  • the whole Liar chorus :mhm:
  • "honey, if you want we can get out frustrations, do you wanna come over?"
  • "igniting the heat of the woman" :hype:

O.m.g. I'm such a flop. I have been singing "My chakra's off when we're connected, but he wants more when we're ......." :unreal: 

2 hours ago, always_britney said:

While everyone's streaming Glory, take a listen to the lyrics and post your favorite. I need good lyrics to post as a caption on Instagram :lollipop:

One of my favorites at the moment is "Cinematic take it right back" 

Also, what does "No seas cortes" mean? I'm pretty sure there might have been a post about it already but I couldn't find it. All my spanish friends have no idea and they hate it because it supposedly doesn't make sense but I LOVE it :hahaha:

What she says in spanish is the chorus of the song with minor changes

Yo sé que estás intentando ser educado (That you wanna be polite)
Yo sé que me quieres tratar bien (That you wanna treat me right)
Pero no seas cortés (Don't be polite)

My fave lyrics are

Last night I was in your arms so strong. One small step and, baby, you were gone. Now there's meaning in the saddest songs. All I do is cry and sing along

Drinking alone in my party dress. Would you come back if I looked my best? Put on a smile and I said to myself

Put on our music that makes us go ******* crazy, oh.

I'm left in the ash from the bridges you burned

I ain't ******* with your dirty, dirty, dirty laundry

And all the "Liar" chorus lol 

Archived