Guys I'm proud of you

ShadowTriumph

Salami Gas had first week sales of 117,000  :idkney:

Demitria Lovatic had first week sales of 95,000 :idkney:

Both of them literally promoted both albums 24/7 :ohnoney:

Selena is the number one followed person on instagram, demi also has huge number of followers :boredashell:

Britney's album is literally gonna sell more or even close to Salami's album :CPKney:

This means Britney is still competing with these pop girls. Yes they debuted at number one, but that's because they had no competition :saycheese:

I'm proud of you guys :) 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ShadowTriumph said:

we also need to give ourselves credit! :saycheese: I mean I appreciate britney's work so much but the fact that we are still so passionate and one of the strongest fan base even after 20 years of her career says something about our devotion :rihclap:

Very true! We've remained loyal to her through the up and downs of life

Did Selena really promote that much?  I feel like I remember people complaining that she didn't perform 'Good for You' before her album dropped.  In any case, we shouldn't be comparing Britney to Selena, Demi, Ariana, etc.  She's in a much different place than they are, and her sales are great for a woman who's been in the industry for 18 years and has gone through so much.

11 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Did Selena really promote that much?  I feel like I remember people complaining that she didn't perform 'Good for You' before her album dropped.  In any case, we shouldn't be comparing Britney to Selena, Demi, Ariana, etc.  She's in a much different place than they are, and her sales are great for a woman who's been in the industry for 18 years and has gone through so much.

Selena's relationship with Justin sales her career. I really am shocked she's seen success in music. Thought she was better suited as an actress

1 hour ago, ShadowTriumph said:

Salami Gas had first week sales of 117,000  :idkney:

Demitria Lovatic had first week sales of 95,000 :idkney:

Both of them literally promoted both albums 24/7 :ohnoney:

Selena is the number one followed person on instagram, demi also has huge number of followers :boredashell:

Britney's album is literally gonna sell more or even close to Salami's album :CPKney:

This means Britney is still competing with these pop girls. Yes they debuted at number one, but that's because they had no competition :saycheese:

I'm proud of you guys :) 

Demetria did not debut at #1 TBH :xcuseme:

Archived