Make Me expected to rise to #18

Bawbby.

An BreatheHeavy chart expert who accurately predicts the Hot 100 every week has placed Make Me at #18 on his latest projections

Which makes sense because:

First week: 96k in sales, excellent radio support, decent streaming

This week: 95k in sales, barely any radio support, decent streaming

So yeah. Unfortunately airplay is still a huge part of the hot 100, which sucks because generally radio isn't the best way to gauge public perception of a song anymore

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except streaming is doing a LOT better than opening week in general + she's probably going to sell around 100k pure sales (95k on iTunes alone).

A new peak (around #14 or #16) is still possible. Streams from VMA's performance will be counted aswell.

So no, i'm sorry but it doesn't make any sense, at all. :moorangu: 

3 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Except streaming is doing a LOT better than opening week in general + she's probably going to sell around 100k pure sales.

A new peak is still possible and streams from VMA's performance will be counted aswell.

So no, i'm sorry but it doesn't make any sense, at all. :moorangu: 

This. Not only her sales this week will be higher but her streaming is much bigger as well.

And I'm sure she has higher radio AI because she was hit by the rolling effect that week.

I think it's because there is more competition in the top 20. That's the only explanation.

3 minutes ago, button said:

This. Not only her sales this week will be higher but her streaming is much bigger as well.

And I'm sure she has higher radio AI because she was hit by the rolling effect that week.

AI on opening week was around 30M, tomorrow or by the end of the week will be most likely around 24M (POP, not overall).

American radios need to stop boycotting her. :usher:

Archived