Zachary Campbell VMAs reaction video

AndrejBLV

6 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

We should ask him to review glory. I honestly just like his reactions, not so much for his input

Yeah. I saw his reaction to bbmas and he was shading the womanizer breakdown. His reaction got better, but like who dislikes the womanizer breakdown??? He should review glory. 

I have a feeling he won't like it tbh. He enjoyed make me but then said it wasnt Britney in the clumsy reaction video. He's just waiting on Gagas album. Idk tho.... He stans the song Perfume though. He's very flip flop when it comes to Britney. His commentary is hilarious though. His Rihanna videos have me cackling

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

He loved the DYWCO performance tho, honestly that's what she should've performed if she was gonna do POM choreo anyway 

When I noticed she was singing the second chorus and G-Eazy came sooner, I was like yeaaah!! she's performing another song!!

Then that other song started, that I've never heard in my life,  and I was like oh :watrusayin: Then G-Eazy started to rap again, and I was like, ok :surething: and then just a chorus and it finished. It wasn't bad, just too short, and a huge missed opportunity to promote other Glory tracks. DYWCO would've been amazing, the whole show was full of boring songs.

Guest StrawberryKisses

I do agree that the VMA teaser with the snake did get me hyped up and set ideas in my head about the performance, but the performance really wasn't bad. The puppet idea was smart.

I love aspoonfullofpaolo's reactions, but his upper lip though :quirkney:

12 hours ago, andry26 said:

well he is not so wrong everyone was expecting more (:gimmemoar:), the fact is that people knows that after all she has a big talent and they knows what she is capable of, that's why people react like this when she doesn't show it, sorry but she is the one letting everyone think that she can't sing or that she doesn't care anymore and i don't understand why, she deserve so much respect in this industry, why she hides that and let everybody underestimate her, even her fans are starting to doubt her (not me) i wish she would just prove everyone that they're wrong and regain her legacy and respect and be the ******* star that she is

Exactly true but Britney will always be iconic she just needed to sing live come on Britney throw us away with your vibrato 

Archived