She & Her Team Must Know The MV VIews Are Tragic...

23.5 million views after almost a month? :gloria: 

The original MV would be closer to 40 million/50 million by now and it's such a wasted opportunity :crying2:

I know I'll get told to "move on" and "let it go" but surely they could've fixed whatever was "wrong" with the original MV by now? It had such a negative impact on Make Me and it managed to annoy a large part of the B Army - another own goal by Britney and her flop team. Yay we're getting loads of promo and I'm grateful as hell, but the original video is still needed :mhm:

The floppy MV is dragging Make Me and Glory down and y'all know it :omg:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the best part of all about this is, Britney herself has moved on and isn't allowing the music video drama to taint or dampen her spirits. She isn't performing and promoting thinking "I wish that video came out. I ******* wish that video came out!!!".

I think we need to be more like Britney in this case and follow her example. The next music video will be better. 

7 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

I think the best part of all about this is, Britney herself has moved on and isn't allowing the music video drama to taint or dampen her spirits. She isn't performing and promoting thinking "I wish that video came out. I ******* wish that video came out!!!".

I think we need to be more like Britney in this case and follow her example. The next music video will be better. 

Exactly. When something goes wrong dwelling on it doesn't change the past but it does hurt your present state of mind. Britney's going to bring it even harder with the other videos. 

that's why I keep saying they should've released the second single by now, so everybody could move on, but they're the ones that are still trying with Make Me...

that's fine I think, if we can take that as a sign of how much they'll support the next singles, but still I don't see it a huge future, it was very unfortunate since the beginning, and it's a shame because it's such a beautiful song, but they should've saved it for a second, or third single or something.

18 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

flawless stan here is correct :tbh: don't focus on one bad thing when we have 10 other good things happening at the same time

I can't understand how dumb a person has to be to record something like that for a huge-planned come back. Promo is huge, song is huge but video looks so cheap. It was such a stupid idea, so ******* stupid. If they have less money, ok but have a damn idea. Im sure simple black and white video with some lights and choreo would slay us hard. Ok, somebody ****** up with original video but why didn't they try to somehow recreate original concept. Choreo was left, male dancers were left and whole **** and vibey thing went away. That's very unproffesional. And If RCA is not letting go on Make Me because it's a hit, they should do something about video - I don't mean releasing original one, just shoot better visual than the one we have. 

19 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

Yes!! We have to stop complaining about what's in the past and support more what we get -.- Clearly her team doesn't give a **** what we think about the original MV so why waste time complaining? At some point, people will see how even her own fans criticise her stuff, we have to be the ones creating positive feedback.

Archived