You guys were bashing Selena for not answering Britney on twitter while...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Is she lowkey admitting going through a mental breakdown? :ohnoney:

Oh I hope not. She is 24. Britney was 24 when she divorced kfed. 

I like he and I hope this isn't the case 

First of all, for you to fight against anxiety problems you actually can't lock yourself cuz it will only do worse. I had social anxiety depressions years ago, and for you guys to say she's a warrior, according to her statement I see her more like a coward. I know that being famous probably screws her in ways I can't imagine but there's no turning back idk :rihstare:

See I don't understand why people here hate her. She is the only true Britney fan, theres many evidence to prove it. I see Miley get more love here than Selena and everyone thinks Miley is a true fan which she is not, just another bandwagoner. I hope you guys are drowning in guilt now. 

47 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

First of all, for you to fight against anxiety problems you actually can't lock yourself cuz it will only do worse. I had social anxiety depressions years ago, and for you guys to say she's a warrior, according to her statement I see her more like a coward. I know that being famous probably screws her in ways I can't imagine but there's no turning back idk :rihstare:

She has lupis and thats not being a coward, thats putting yourself first and figuring out what is wrong with yourseld. Then you can say Britney was a coward by keeping quiet and taking time off to reflect before she made ITZ. 

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

She has lupis and thats not being a coward, thats putting yourself first and figuring out what is wrong with yourseld. Then you can say Britney was a coward by keeping quiet and taking time off to reflect before she made ITZ. 

Britney was indeed tired but didn't have anything mental going on at the time tho, only a knee injury :angietea:

Archived