You guys were bashing Selena for not answering Britney on twitter while...

... she is not in a good mental place. She just canceled her tour. People are so cruel sometimes. :decisions:

"As many of you know, around a year ago I revealed that I have lupus, an illness that can affect people in different ways," the singer and actress, 24, tells PEOPLE exclusively in a statement. "I've discovered that anxiety, panic attacks and depression can be side effects of lupus, which can present their own challenges."

"I want to be proactive and focus on maintaining my health and happiness and have decided that the best way forward is to take some time off. Thank you to all my fans for your support. You know how special you are to me, but I need to face this head on to ensure I am doing everything possible to be my best. I know I am not alone by sharing this, I hope others will be encouraged to address their own issues," she continues.

"She decided to clear her calendar for the year in order to have this be her priority for future happiness and didn't want to leave any promoters at bay," says the source. "She feels relieved that she can now make more sense of why she was feeling the way she was and is optimistic about the future."

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Bernardo said:

Maybe she's pregnant of Justin Bieber and don't want the world knows. :idkney:

:nobitch: Mmmmmmmm no. Lupus is a harsh disease and not something to joke about sis :nobitch: 

http://www.lupus.org/answers/entry/what-is-lupus

7 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Is she lowkey admitting going through a mental breakdown? :ohnoney:

No, she's stating she's taking time off from side effects of lupus. Depression and anxiety happens to be side effects of the lupus disease

12 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Sorry, but she can tweet a heart back to Britney in 2 second. She felt good enough to post a video about Britney? :quirkney:

britney tweeted Selena? is it the old tweet about britney wanting to collab or something? and Selena never responded? i like Selena, but i dont really check for her. so i feel like im not caught up to date

Archived