Why does everyone got to hate so much on Britney?

JeNny_C

3 hours ago, Acai Berry said:

Was Britney always hated like that? I know that a lot of people can't stand her because of lip-syncing but lately I've been seeing a lot of mean comments about everything connected to Britney and honestly, it hurts. Like, VMAs performance was good - she looked good, she danced good but people are still insulting her looks and her dance skills. :sickofu:

I will say the people insulting her looks need to get their eyes tested. I'm in total awe of her body, damn, I wish I could look even half as good as Britney does.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Was Britney always hated like that? I know that a lot of people can't stand her because of lip-syncing but lately I've been seeing a lot of mean comments about everything connected to Britney and honestly, it hurts. Like, VMAs performance was good - she looked good, she danced good but people are still insulting her looks and her dance skills. :sickofu:

Yes.  People have hated on her forever, even at her peak.  It sucks, and it's so ******* rude, but I'm used to it by now.

3 hours ago, ViciousVixen said:

Makes me sad. She finally found happiness in her personal life, and people are being so cruel.

Sad thing to say but I think a lot of people are two faced. Like I've said on another post, I think certain celebrities are viewed as a bloodsport. Put the celeb on pedestal, knock the celeb off the pedestal---over and over again and again. 

Do any of you have any favorite celebrities that have passed away? Did you notice the flip? They'll be hated on when they're alive and then *** kissed when they die. It really sickens me.

brainwash by the media and tabloids since years ago to the general public the media have been mocking of her and her personal problems in the most cruel way that i seen about an artist perhaps, (extreme bulling) is not good likes britney, so you have to bash her to fix in the norm, britney  is sold as a damaged product by the media, in addition  certain paid checks by other teams that reach some editorials to write bad articles about her because it can not allow that she back to her podium.

24 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Is it a quote from Desperate Housewives :mhmsureny:

Its a generic famous quote and its true. When people hate, it just shows how much you're on their mind. 

Like when you break up with someone, you're not over them until they don't get a rise out of you. If you allegedly hate them, you actually still love him. 

Britney had been hated because her career is built on that school girl outfit. She used her sexuality for her own benefit instead keeping it for her husband or something. Same reason they hate Kim Kardashian. Everyone hates how powerful a woman's sexuality is and its almost a sin punishable by death for a woman to harness that power and benefit greatly from it.

1 minute ago, Smokez said:

Its a generic famous quote and its true. When people hate, it just shows how much you're on their mind. 

Like when you break up with someone, you're not over them until they don't get a rise out of you. If you allegedly hate them, you actually still love him. 

Britney had been hated because her career is built on that school girl outfit. She used her sexuality for her own benefit instead keeping it for her husband or something. Same reason they hate Kim Kardashian. Everyone hates how powerful a woman's sexuality is and its almost a sin punishable by death for a woman to harness that power and benefit greatly from it.

Now I feel so dumb for mentioning Desperate Housewives. :britdrown:
That's true tho. I saw a lot of people complaining about "another slutty performance". Nobody paid attention to beautiful choreography, the whole silhouette/shadows/hands concept which was really impressive. People were calling Britney a **** because she decided to wear a leotard :sickofu:

Archived