RADIO INTERVIEW: BRITNEY SAYS GRABBING G EAZYS **** WASNT PLANNED

gimmemorebitches

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's blessed for air and the breath of life omg...  Eat 3 burgers hahhahaha. Can we talk about how sweet and into the interview this interviewer was? Also I like how she mentioned riri and not thiefonce tbh. :rihclap:I love all these interviews she's doing'!! So open and full of life. :carpoolney:

Just now, Ari46 said:

She's blessed for air and the breath of life omg...  Eat 3 burgers hahhahaha. Can we talk about how sweet and into the interview this interviewer was? Also I like how she mentioned riri and not thiefonce tbh. :rihclap:I love all these interviews she's doing'!! So open and full of life. :carpoolney:

True, she could've easily said Beyonce, but I'm glad she actually thought about it. How does she know Kate Hudson? I know they were at some party or get together one night. They seem like actual friends?

13 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

True, she could've easily said Beyonce, but I'm glad she actually thought about it. How does she know Kate Hudson? I know they were at some party or get together one night. They seem like actual friends?

Her ex-fiance, Jason is best friends with Cade (Kate brother).  I want Britney to be besties with Kate! 

44 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I just realized something, she said there was no attempt of him kissing her because he has a girlfriend, but yet that didn't stop her from grabbing his crotch :blol:

I think she said she was on auto mode and just did what she would do at her Vegas show (the DYWCO crotch grab). 

2 hours ago, Ari46 said:

Her ex-fiance, Jason is best friends with Cade (Kate brother).  I want Britney to be besties with Kate! 

Cade isnt Kate's brother :beynah:

1 hour ago, Jean-Philippe said:

i kinda wish they had kissed for some reason

also he has a gf? is that the gurl he sniffed coke from her ***** today? 

I don't want to admit that, but it might've given her more performance more shock value & attention had they did. Especially if she got really into it and grabbed his hair & everything but I don't think she's into doing stuff like that anymore. If this was ITZney, she would've done that.

Archived