RADIO INTERVIEW: BRITNEY SAYS GRABBING G EAZYS **** WASNT PLANNED

gimmemorebitches

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I didn’t honestly know what I was doing and I kinda do something similar in my show in Vegas, so I went on automatic with what I do performing live and I just do what I did to the dancers,” 

Omg this slays my life on all levels. She is so adorable and cute. Slutney controversney is back 

2 hours ago, erieta_92 said:

She shaded Kanye West????She's sooooo back..i just can't!!!!!

yes she did I cant :moorangu: Kim is helping britney with glory but I think after this she will change and take kanye side :moorangu: But kanye also shaded britney while she was performing, his face looked so boring and "wtf" and then he just gave up on watching it and started to text or whatever he was doing on his phone. So britney saying this was a nice payback. Who dafck can take kanye serious? I mean, yeah, being famous has many issues, it also has a lot of divas etc but who dafck is kanye to critize others? He lives in fame, he's also shallow, his ego is huge and untouched with reality, he also cares about money, hes married with one of those "divas". Watching him critizing others is like watching a short person making fun of jordan :moorangu:

Archived