Glory - Taiwan Edition

ItsBraydenBitch

So...my love of Glory overcame my love of eating for the week (kidding) and I decided to order the Taiwan edition from eBay!

Needed that flawless poster in my life. Plus the file thingy! Totally gonna use that at work lol.

I got mine with free shipping for about $30! If y'all wanna check it out the seller ships worldwide for free:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Britney-Spears-Glory-Deluxe-Explicit-Taiwan-Ltd-CD-Clear-File-poster-17-trks-/291855375181?hash=item43f3ef9b4d:g:xqsAAOSwdIFXxEGI

Has anyone else received there's yet? :lollipop:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Poison Paradise said:

I ordered the poster/folder from that seller a few days ago, didn't see much point of paying extra for the cd.. Excited for them to come though

:scalped:

Aw damn haha. I wish I would have done that! So excited to hang up that poster next to the one I got as part of my VIP package at POM! Wall goals :hype:

11 hours ago, tim90917 said:

I'm from Taiwan and I bought TEN copies here (also ordered FOUR US editions+vinyl) hahaha. So happy to see that so many people wants Taiwan Edition!:carpoolney:

Would you be a Lord and pretty please post the lyric sheet? We'll owe you & you'll be our God :lollistare:

Archived