Britney Thanks Kim Kardashian for Supporting "Glory"

Queen_Britney

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ViciousVixen said:

I feel like with every era, her team tries to get her to hang around who-ever's the most relevant female star at the time

I.E Lindsay, Paris and Miley lol Now Kim. And she always outlasts them. Paris, Lindsay and Miley couldn't be any more irrelevant now.

Her team didn't make her hang out with Paris and Lindsay lmao....pretty sure when she was out partying and getting drunk with them that wasn't the decision of her team. 

Just now, King of Fanta said:

Her team didn't make her hang out with Paris and Lindsay lmao....pretty sure when she was out partying and getting drunk with them that wasn't the decision of her team. 

You don't think so?? I feel like she's set up it people sometimes. Like her last few relationships, even back before K-fed, guys were kind of sent to her, and her team also hooked her up with Colin Farrell.

4 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

I feel like with every era, her team tries to get her to hang around who-ever's the most relevant female star at the time

I.E Lindsay, Paris and Miley lol Now Kim. And she always outlasts them. Paris, Lindsay and Miley couldn't be any more irrelevant now.

I'm pretty sure she chose to hang out with them herself... besides, Kim and her have been "friends" for more than 4 years... :idkney:

16 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

tumblr_lx1wtqoD4f1qc5kxa.gif 

16 minutes ago, King of Fanta said:

Exactly...

16 minutes ago, King of Fanta said:

Larry (or someone else? IDK) hooked Britney up with the two though. Trouble was sure to ensue. 

Well, I dunno.

Archived