BRITNEY SHOULD RETIRE.

MRNO

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

Sorry to be rude or cold but aren't we kinda over that? Britney clearly wants to do this, so what's the point? ... :rihstare:

Hence why I said: Honestly I just want her to be happy, whether that's releasing albums or making music privately for herself. I don't care about "Britney the popstar", I care about her and her happiness first and foremost. 

3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I've saw some comments and they're really annoying. And no, she's not at all... if she was, people wouldn't talk, simple as that. 

Glory specially proves how Britney always out-thinks us, but unfortunately her Team always **** everything else, as typical. I think that it's actually an EMERGENCY for her to change teams, but i'm afraid that she and her family are too attached to Larry and such...

IA sis :carpoolney: people are always going to talk about Britney. She'll always have that star quality.

Poor Larry, but she does need a more up to date team. He can go work for Barbara :donewithit:

2 minutes ago, Starburst said:

IA sis :carpoolney: people are always going to talk about Britney. She'll always have that star quality.

Poor Larry, but she does need a more up to date team. He can go work for Barbara :donewithit:

Sadly i don't think she will ever fire Larry, let's be real, she is comfortable with him cause she knows him since the very beginning, she could feel very akward and stressed with a new team, telling her what to do... But it would be a dream if she gets a new team with fresh ideas!

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

Hence why I said: Honestly I just want her to be happy, whether that's releasing albums or making music privately for herself. I don't care about "Britney the popstar", I care about her and her happiness first and foremost. 

So you're basically saying you don't care if Britney doesn't go mainstream anymore and stay low-key? :cricket:

Ofc her happiness is first, but what makes you think she isn't if she get's out of her comfort/mama zone? 

I just think it's a wasted talent for a performer and a singer like her, that's what I felt on the VMA's...

giphy.gif

a waste...

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

Sadly i don't think she will ever fire Larry, let's be real, she is comfortable with him cause she knows him since the very beginning, she could feel very akward and stressed with a new team, telling her what to do... But it would be a dream if she gets a new team with fresh ideas!

True... and I think that Larry knows it :thetea:

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

So you're basically saying you don't care if Britney doesn't go mainstream anymore and stay low-key? :cricket:

Ofc her happiness is first, but what makes you think she isn't if she get's out of her comfort/mama zone? 

I just think it's a wasted talent for a performer and a singer like her, that's what I felt on the VMA's...

giphy.gif

a waste...

giphy.gif

Because she's first a human and then an artist, and I am not that selfish to want her to be the #1 pop girl if she doesn't want to. She could sing in a kids fair and I would still support her. She is talented and it doesn't matter where she goes in life she will still have that talent and she can do with it what she wants. We don't own her and it's kinda selfish to want her to do this and do that so "she doesn't waste her talent"

And as I said before, I support whatever makes her happy. Right now she's very into this era and I'm supporting her as much as I can, I've never purchased so many copies of the same album in my life. But whenever (if ever) she decides this no longer makes her happy then I will still support her decision. I'd rather she be happy and than being miserable for the sake of others happiness. 

One of the things I love the most about her is that she doesn't care about people's acceptance, she does whatever she wants and she doesn't do whatever she doesn't want to do.

I'm so happy with all her new era, I don't care about those "flop fans" who loves criticize everything she does. 

She looks healthier, beautiful, ****, sensual and she's giving us on of the most greatest album from her career.

Stop being so so hateful take that negative energy to another way, stay positive. 

You are never happy, what would you love to see? Fire, lights, smoke and amazing dancers around her as always. 

Do not hate and star loving every second she's giving us. 

I support my queen forever :saycheese:

1 hour ago, Britneysexslave said:

I get your point but theres other  fans that we do enjoy seeing her happy hearing her music not judging every little thing like the color of the outfit the nails or other irrelevant stuff  I think the ones that should retire from here are that ******* whinning "fans"   :sickofu:

This :brityes:

This thread is just way dramatic. Why the retiring thing?

In the response: once you hit stardom you will get bashed wether you sucess or not.

Ive thought the possibility of Britney retiring but your argument here is what is going on around since forever and not only happens to Britney but every artist on the world.

2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Cuz we know she can do better... but I only blame RCA Team overall, not Britney. The Britney we know is clearly here now!

Idk if I'm misinterpreting you or not but @Starburst said 'idk how fans can drag her through dirt, why feel the need to bring her down'.......... And you responded with "because she can do better" 

ever heard of constructive criticism ? :boredashell:

12 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

This thread is just way dramatic. Why the retiring thing?

In the response: once you hit stardom you will get bashed wether you sucess or not.

Ive thought the possibility of Britney retiring but your argument here is what is going on around since forever and not only happens to Britney but every artist on the world.

Don't misunderstood me. That's the last thing i want. It's just like a supposition due the circumstances. The drama is reserved for other people....not my case :icant2:

Archived