RIP...

Simon Cowell

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sapiwan said:

tbfh no :saycheese: enlighten me sister :saycheese:

according to chrisnay or whatever was his name, who "revealed" she was gonna perform at the vma's said the video was gonna drop a few days before the performance, but despite the vma's being true, he was exposed as a fraud, so everything else he said, including the release of the original video, were just lies, and we were never going to get that video, and we'll never get it

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

according to chrisnay or whatever was his name, who "revealed" she was gonna perform at the vma's said the video was gonna drop a few days before the performance, but despite the vma's being true, he was exposed as a fraud, so everything else he said, including the release of the original video, were just lies, and we were never going to get that video, and we'll never get it

:tiffanycries: RIP MM :tiffanycries:

51 minutes ago, sapiwan said:

yes SIS :tiffanycries: someone suck Pigrez to get them hq scenes please :tiffanycries:

48 minutes ago, Archaeologist said:

ME TOO SIS. I WANTED SEEEXXXX.:letitburn:

PLUS THE NEW VIDEO COCKBLOCKED MM FROM REACHING BB TOP 10. ACCEPT IT. :zoomzoom:

LET'S GET DAT HOE AND IF HE DOESN'T GIVE US THE SCENES, WE'LL MAKE SURE THAT NO ONE EVER MAKES HIM OOH AGAIN :lessons::wannadie:

HE PROBZ DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE SOMEONE MAKE YOU OOH TBH :lolnoworries:

Archived