• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ericlewis91 said:

I bet kim got paid $10k to tweet that. 

BvqqkjGIUAA_uHV.jpg

khloe-kardashian-britney-spears.jpg

"

We seriously had the best seats in the house — in the sound booth in front of the stage! It was amazing! Britney’s show was all that I thought it was going to be! She is such an incredible performer and her body looks great! I mean, if I was constantly dancing my body would hopefully look great too LOL! I have never seen her perform live before but so many people have said this was her best tour to date!

Kim and I had the best time! She totally met our expectations. Britney is definitely back! " -Khloe about Circus

Then Kim saw her in London

"Kim Kardashian dropped by the O2 Arena to see Britney's 'Circus' tour for a second time. She blogged on her website about the experience saying it was even better than the first!

"We were again blown away. Brit's show here was even better than the LA show I went to. We sat so close and the whole experience was just such a rush. We literally landed at Heathrow airport (I slept the ENTIRE flight, so I was well rested), changed in the airport and headed straight to the concert."

I would love to see Britney on their family show(Is it still being made?) 

and also their games intertwining together(They're both made by Glu)

If Brit and Kim get close enough, and Kim gets mad at Brit, she might tweet what happened to the original MM video out of anger. 

In all serious I think Kim looked 2nd best last night, with Britney as #1 of course:kisses2all:

Kim was (still) a stan. This is her interview talking about giving Britney a makeover in 2008... She just like us wanting Britney to dress up but at the same time love they way she is.

Kim Kardashian Wants to Give Britney a Makeover

BY BRIAN ORLOFF

03/13/2008 AT 05:25 PM EDT

Kim Kardashian has her eye on Britney Spears – and her clothing. 

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and stylist says in a new video blog post that she would love to give the pop star a little help in the fashion department. 

"I would love, love, love to give Britney Spears a makeover," Kardashian says. "I think everyone wants to give her a makeover. But I think that she is so cute and sweet and has a great style. But it's all fallen apart and it's a mess now. I would love to bring her back to where she used to be."
47 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

BvqqkjGIUAA_uHV.jpg

khloe-kardashian-britney-spears.jpg

"We seriously had the best seats in the house — in the sound booth in front of the stage! It was amazing! Britney’s show was all that I thought it was going to be! She is such an incredible performer and her body looks great! I mean, if I was constantly dancing my body would hopefully look great too LOL! I have never seen her perform live before but so many people have said this was her best tour to date!

Kim and I had the best time! She totally met our expectations. Britney is definitely back! " -Khloe about Circus

Then Kim saw her in London

"Kim Kardashian dropped by the O2 Arena to see Britney's 'Circus' tour for a second time. She blogged on her website about the experience saying it was even better than the first!

"We were again blown away. Brit's show here was even better than the LA show I went to. We sat so close and the whole experience was just such a rush. We literally landed at Heathrow airport (I slept the ENTIRE flight, so I was well rested), changed in the airport and headed straight to the concert."

Clock them. :smokney:

Archived