My coworkers like Britneys performance.

nonoiseplz

They showed a 30second clip of her performance on MSNBC  this morning and everybody was like "ooooh Britney still got it" "Get it Britney" lol. One of the girls I work with was singing "Oops I did it again"  2 hours ago. I thought they were showing a clip of Britney on TV again , but  no. She was singing Godney for the hell of it.lol

I'm still pretty new, so they dont know I stan for Godney.

The VMAs did a good job at reminding people that Britney can still dance, look beautiful, and record good music.  VMA2016 is the best promo she has done in over a decade.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Yeah well... There are 2 types of people in the world... the ones that liked the performance... and the ones that don't.:uknowit:

I haven't met anyone in real life who didn't like the performance. If the performance sucked, I would admit it. But it was a good performance.  The media isn't trashing her performance, the general public aren't trashing it, and I haven't seen many people on exhale trash it either.

VMA2016 was a success. Only an obsessed Britney hater could deny it.

Just now, joey4228 said:

Hmhm. I like the performance aswell, it wasn't bad. I  also hear different sounds aswell.. They're dragging her here in my country. And I think a good amount of fans were not impressed at all. that's why I made the comment. I'm not so sure if the VMA's are a succes.

OOh. We'll Britney  has kind of abandoned the international promotional circuits this decade , so I'm not surprised that she is disliked outside of the USA.

In the USA , VMA2016 was a big success. People saw Britney give a good performance, where she was confident and looked beautiful.

6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Hmhm okay yeah I'm not from the US but I'm not so sure about it. Are there no negative reviews in the US?

I watched CNN and MSNBC all day today and they were positive about her performance. I work with a group of women from age 19 to 38 they liked what they saw of the performance. The other guy on my shift randomly asked me "How did Britney do?" as I was telling my friend about Beyonces performance. lol

My friends and sister saw the performance and said she did great. I haven't heard anyone outside of the internet say they didn't like it.

How are her likes and comments doing on the official youtube video? I would guess that they are very positive too. Aside from lipsyching, whats there to dislike? :lustney:

My sister, who doesn't like Britney that much, saw the VMA's yesterday, and when I saw her today she told she saw Britney and thought that she did great, that she looked good, danced good and fluid, she liked the intro with the shadows and G-Eazy :carpoolney: her only complaints were that it was too short and the lip sync...

10 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Okay but mostly Britney fans are watching it again on youtube so it obviously has more likes than dislikes. Anyway, I also liked it but I think it could've been better. It's nice to see a lot of people around you enjoyed it tho, don't get me wrong.:carpoolney:

The main thing that will improve a Britney performance would be if turned her microphone on and sang a word or a random line live over a loud backup track every now and then; like most of the other girls did last night.lol

Her lipsyncing will always be a problem with me and has and will forever hold back her potential for greatness. As the years progress, those fans who say they don't care about the lipsyching will eventually care and they are going imagine how much better Britney performances could be if she just sang live a little.

Its still good to see that her dancing abilities and stage presence are still enough for a good performance, but I don't think she'll ever reach a new level of greatness until she starts singing ~live~

Archived